What's everyone's plans for Halloween??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Catman

Rock n' Roll Doggie
I'm making a cd of Halloween music at the moment, and was just wondering what everyone is doing this spooky holiday season :)

I'm hoping to go to the Myrtle Plantation (a haunted, umm, plantation in Louisiana). Yep, yep. I'd also like to go trick-or-treating (I know, I know...I'm a little "old" for that, but I did it with a group of friends last year and it was mucho fun!). Sooooo...what about YOU people?

EDIT: Also, if you know any good "Halloween"-themed songs, I'd appreciate the recommendation :yes:

Last edited:
serious!

unless....oh wait!

I got an invitation last week! *doh!* *slaps head* forgot!

it said

'Listen up all you mutherf*kers'
Kevin is holding a cotten sheet dance
On halloooooooobaby ween night
8pm His Mansion
you must NOT bring a partner
Instead you must bring Kevin some new cutlery
As he is strugglin
Because last year his single hit number 99 in the charts
and stayed there for 3 minutes
It was called 'Im a Wild Child Baby'
and it sucked real bad, Im talkin outtatune.
:down:
but hey, come to this invite, and :kiss: Kevin
he might let you borrow his fast car.'

RSVP tanks.

Last edited:
maddie, you need some new friends :tsk:

:p

dutchies don't do Halloween :up:
(well, most don't)

We're probly going to a big party. The invitation says "Only losers show up without Silly String" Why did I think of Guaca and ABEL?? :crack:

I think I'm going to be the dead prom queen.. slice open my neck n stuff :hyper:

Ah yes, here we are :macdevil:

338894%3A%3B23232%7Ffp65%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3B94%3D65%3A%3Dxroqdf%3E2323335%3C8%3C867ot1lsi

Sicy said:
We're probly going to a big party. The invitation says "Only losers show up without Silly String" Why did I think of Guaca and ABEL?? :crack:

:lol: Sicy
SillyString.gif

I'm going to NYC for Halloween to visit my brother and sister-in-law and meet my new niece who was born in May. They're getting her a wee little costume and we're taking her trick-or-treating :cute: :happy: :hyper:

i'm going to be dressing in black, listening to scary death metal and making ritual sacrafices. so basically halloween is just another day around here...

:macdevil:

really, i've got no clue. it's still pretty far away. but it's my mom's birthday, so i'll probably go home for a bit, and then come back to my computer.

I'm going to be sitting in my house with the porch light off and the blinds drawn, eating the candy I bought to hand out the greedy little children in my neighborhood :macdevil:

I'm gonna do what I always do on Halloween...PARTY!!! (usually for 2 weekends of parties) I'm going to be a French maid this year with some fishnets and stilettos.

I finally have a Halloween evening free (I've always had work or class for the past few years)...I can't wait to hand out candy to kids!!! :)

As far as doing anything else, I'll probably just be taking my little to the party for Big Brothers, Big Sisters. I have to figure out my costume yet. :hmm:

Nope, no Halloween tradition here either.

There is a holiday in Spring when we wear masks but it's meant more in a light fun way, no spooky costumes.

*edit for typos*

Last edited:
*cries* am going to be in cyprus on halloween :(

otherwise i'd normally dress up, its my nans birthday on halloween and every year we go to her house and well since we were kids (me, bro and cousins) used to dress up, and well i still do :p but this year i wont get to.

the halloween thing is becoming more popular in Australia..any excuse to dress up and party it seems.
I received an invitation from an organisation I care a lot about. It appears it is closing down in our area. The invitation says"farewell/reunion...come in halloween costume...compulsory!"
I am very disappointed if it is folding but....

any excuse to dress up and party:)

I guess at my work they have a huge party instead of working on Halloween. Each area is supposed to decorate the cubicle's in a theme and then dress up around the theme. There's 8 girls and 1 guy in my area so someone suggested the Bachelor for our theme and have roses and a red carpet.....I think that's a lame idea. I was thinking something on the "spooky" side. I guess there's prizes for best theme, decorations, and costumes. The prizes are tickets to sporting events and days off. Sounds good to me....a day of play at work getting paid and the possibility of winning something good :up:

Last edited:
Looks like Halloween for me will be spent sitting in a cemetary listening to someone telling actual ghost stories. The weekend following that I will be spending the night in a prison that is supposed to be haunted "ghost hunting" with my best friend.

I dont know if we are dressing up at work yet or not. Have no clue what I would dress up as though.

I would had a halloween party this year, if one of the guys I dated a time ago wouldn't pushed me against a wall to scream at me... :angry:

the guy I went with to a halloween party last year was one of my best friends... he likes me a lot but I was with my boyfriend ... so, last month we had the biggest fight in a birthday party, he started to screaming at me an he was very rude, he pushed me and held me by my wristles... I though he was going to hurt me... :uhoh:

Last edited:
I am going to see the ZooStation show in San Francisco this Halloween eve. Come on Bay Area fans, come join in on the fun!
Should be a great show, I saw them a few weeks ago and now I am addicted!

Back
Top Bottom