What's everyone's plans for Halloween??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I am going to hand out candy to kids, then go to a party briefly, then go to the Elevation show. I really, really hope that some other people dress up because I don't want to be the only one dressed up.

I haven't 100% decided, but I am likely going to be either a dead prom queen, or a dead school girl. What do you think?

Now I'm going as a pirate to work...I just tried on some of the pieces again and now I'm not so sure I can pull it off. :uhoh:

We also got invited to a party! I was going to wear my Frodo costume but I'm being talked out of it. I probably will still insist on it. :angry:

Wooooooooo for Halloween i'm dressing up as An Cat Dubh :D My nickname is Kiti so I decided to go as a kitty...my fiance is dressing as a priest lol...he suggested i go as an alterboy but i told him that was messed up...also thought about going as a naughy nun LOL but I just decided for the cat costume :D

As for what we're doing i'm not sure... DC is having some nice events...but what ever we'll do i'm sure we'll be drunk lol

Last edited:
Bonochick said:
The schedule changed at work!!!!!! :scream: Once again...I won't be home to hand out candy. :sad: :sigh:

They changed my schedule again. :der: I WILL be home to hand out candy! :hyper:

I will go see The Strokes in Lowell Mass then drive back to Vermont for a costume party at my future home......And I'm dressing as the Devil.......big surprise

WaHAY!! HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!!!!! I doubt I'll be doing much other than watching a buttload of horror filcks (most likely I'll be taking my nephew trick-or-treating, as well) :)

:hyper:

I'm going to a karaoke contest at a bubble tea shop/karaoke bar (because my uncle is going to be in it and we're friends with the owner), and then I'm going to a showing of Dracula (the one with Winona Ryder and Anthony Hopkins and such) at midnight. No costumes this year :( I was going to do a Columbia costume (from Rocky Horror) but I never got around to making it.

My best friend at work and I dressed as Care Bears today - she's Bedtime Bear and I'm Share Bear.

"Do your share of sharing!" such is my motto :lol:

I won 2nd prize in the costume contest!!! I can't wait to go pick my son up at daycare and see the looks on the kids' faces.

I wanted to dress as Larry's Mermaid, but I thought I might get fired :rolleyes:

Later tonight: taking my son trick-or-treating around the neighborhood. He's going as SpongeBob.

Back
Top Bottom