What's everyone's plans for Halloween??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I will probably dress as a pirate and try and throw a party at work. I was planning to come as Frodo, but I think that would just creep everyone out.

Danospano's costumes for Halloween (through the years):

1980's: A ghost, dracula, zorro, mummy, and some sort of variation on the Mighty Morphen Power Rangers styled action cartoon.

1990-2000 I didn't dress up.

2001: Bono, but everyone thought I was Roy Orbison (shrugs)

2002: Krusty the Clown

2003: I'm thinking Dr. Frankenfurter of "The Rocky Horror Picture Show", or teaming up with someone and going as the greatest pop-duo of all time, Hall and Oates! Yay!

My plans just changed..because I found out more about the organisation folding and where the money is coming from to fund the party. As I said to my boys, having strong principles means I don't go out a lot, but I despise greed and corruption.
So I'll stay home and have a Happy Birthday Larry Mullen Jr ( and Ben Harper) evening.
Daniel the Spaniel...if you do dress as Dr Frankenfurter...you have just GOT TO post the pics..PLEASE!
an-tic-i.....................................pation.
'caught with a flat........how about that?" :macdevil:
I had a friend who hung out with a bunch of "timewarpers" I'll never forget the time he showed me the pic of him dressed as "Rocky" :faint:

Just go lightly in those high heels...and have fun:)
BOO

Halloween also happens to be big/little night for my sorority, so we are doing this whole Big Sister reveling sha-bang (great word, I should use that more!) and then we are going to a party for Halloween / Big/Little night.

I don't know what I'm going to go as, yet. Any suggestions?

bluephisto said:
LOL AVS!!!

I have to work that night and we aren't allowed to dress up. *SAD* but I'm going out later as FRODO from LOTR.

I don't care if I creep people out lol. I have the costume, I'm excited.

I think frodo's costume is cool... It would be great to go out as a elf or something like that :hmm:

Dress Up

Go Out

Proably drink too much

Go home

:shrug:

Thats the vague plans so far.

Stories for Boys said:
i'm going to see elevation usa in chicago (woo)...and i'm going as adam. original, aren't i?

I am your Edge to your Adam Laura, lol. Cept you happen to be taller than me. ;) Oh well..minor detail right? I'm still trying to figure out if I should wear a different shirt than the Miami Dolphins one. I do have the shirt he wore on the cover of Spin in 2001....:scratch:

I still have some time. :yes:

:wave: Hi Bluey!! :hug:

bluephisto said:
LOL AVS!!!

I have to work that night and we aren't allowed to dress up. *SAD* but I'm going out later as FRODO from LOTR.

I don't care if I creep people out lol. I have the costume, I'm excited.

Another Frodo!! :up:

I do want to wear it! If I had plans besides work, I'd totally be wearing it. :yes: It won't be fully appreciated in my office...who knows? I could change my mind...

I found a perfect "elf dress", but it's so expensive...I am talking myself out of it.

If you need a Lothlorien pin for your cloak, I believe we have some of our Sculpey ones left.

Last edited:
My area at work finally decided the other day what we are doing.....Three's Company!!! :up: There's 8 girls and 1 guy! Of course one girl is such a snob and said she's not interested in anything but eating candy that day :| so she's not participating. :madspit:

The guy is going to be Jack and he looks kind of like him too ( :sad: John :sad: ) Then we have the rest of the girls as Janet, Chrissy, the Ropers, and Mr. Furley. I'm Larry! I'm going to have to find some black furry stuff for a hairy chest! :lol: We have to decorate the cubicle's too. Not sure how that's going to work yet but it's going to have to look like Three's Co stuff.....

Last edited:
playing the misfits on my radio show. that's my plan. i just realised it was a friday. sweet, now i don't have to be the loser with no place to go.

i'm imagining something along the lines of macphisto with a beanie

I hope so anyway, heh. The party that I'll be going to has a theme of "Hollywood." But...meh...it's an Elevation show, lol. I can go as Edge. :sexywink:

i've got my devil horns and my tail. gonna go trick or treating with my lil girl. not sure what she's gonna dress up as yet.

The schedule changed at work!!!!!! :scream: Once again...I won't be home to hand out candy. :sad: :sigh:

I think the reason they scheduled me though is because all of the stores at the mall will be handing out candy at that time...so I guess that will be a consolation!

I will start by handing out candy to the kiddies (the last time I can do that before moving into the condo), and then I will put on my belly dancing costume and go dance for Elevation Canada! :D

Back
Top Bottom