What's everyone's favorite/current wallpaper?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zoots

Blue Crack Supplier
Time to show off. :tongue:

This is my current one...

40883RH_ilikeyou-med.JPG

:drool:

Currently I am swapping this one taken from my seat at the opening show in San Diego 3/28/05:
beautifulday3.jpg

nd this one, my group of friends who are fans of LA's U2 tribute band the Joshua Tree.....this was after one of their performances at the LA County Fair in August:

LAFair-29copy1.jpg

Here's my current wallpaper. I can't remember where I got the original picture from, but... :drool:

cap2.gif

Zootlesque said:

Gibby... awesome pic! :drool:

Eeep, I had to minimise it, it was massive. :yikes:

I've been using a larger version of this one too:

wp2.jpg

:bow: - Whoever took these original photos.

KhanadaRhodes said:

Haha... I think it's because that dude in the far right with the white spiky hair... I don't know his name... in the video, he is shown playing the keyboards in a concert setting at one point and there's light coming from the background.. just like in this photo. if that makes any sense. :huh:

KhanadaRhodes said:

:down:

i think you're confusing my avatar and my wallpaper. :tsk: who are completely different people. :tsk:

your avatar is no longer david sylvian, my dear! :tongue:

...not that... it would make me go :kiss: or something....

:shifty:

Zootlesque said:
your avatar is no longer david sylvian, my dear! :tongue:

...not that... it would make me go :kiss: or something....

:shifty:
:lmao:

i meant my avatar has spiky hair. my avatar is not nick rhodes. also, nick rhodes does not have spiky hair in my wallpaper.

KhanadaRhodes said:

i meant my avatar has spiky hair. my avatar is not nick rhodes. also, nick rhodes does not have spiky hair in my wallpaper.

oh right. that makes sense. :der:

bayernfc... lovely wallpaper there! :drool:

everything posted so far has been exceptional! :up:

previously i had this...the bigger version of course
buckley800.jpg

then this:
uncut.jpg

then this :
95bf7f7c6cl.jpg

later this:
5c440d6.jpg

and currently:
5d409cf3.jpg

I heard...whether or not it's true...it makes sense... that it's a good thing to change wallpaper...especially on laptops since if you use your laptop a lot..which i do...the image can eventually burn through your screen

it makes sense...cause ive had this powerbook for some years and when it's off i can see a faint white apple sign that has burned through from the back apple sign that's always lit

:(

elevation2u said:
I heard...whether or not it's true...it makes sense... that it's a good thing to change wallpaper...especially on laptops since if you use your laptop a lot..which i do...the image can eventually burn through your screen
i'm not sure if this is true or not for laptops but i do know this can happen with some televisions. i know the umm...rear projection televisions or something like that are particularly prone to image burning and there are often warnings about it on games and whatnot to be careful about pausing games if you have certain types of televisions.

(televisions, televisions, televisions, sheesh!!)

but i know this can happen with other screens to like lcd so i'm sure this would apply for laptops as well. so better to be safe than sorry! :up:

Back
Top Bottom