Whats color of your eye

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Mine are brown.

DSC01181.jpg

Last edited:
I had a dog once (Alaskan Malamute) that had one brown eye and one brown and blue eye. The brown was on the bottom of the eye and th blue was on the top. Rolf was a great dog!

umm...but you didn't ask about dogs eyes, did you? My eyes are blue.

My eyes are a brown hazel, since there's some green in them

indra said:
I had a dog once (Alaskan Malamute) that had one brown eye and one brown and blue eye. The brown was on the bottom of the eye and th blue was on the top. Rolf was a great dog!

Malamutes are gorgeous dogs! And, I had a friend growing whose eyes were the same way, one brown, one half brown and half blue.

Another brown eyed girl here.

mine are green and blue hehe. They vary in color from a deep green to a light blue green depending on my mood believe it or not! When I'm just chilling out or I'm tired they tend to look more green. When Im super happy or hyper they get more blue.

My eyes are brown. They're kind of boring. I've always wished for blue eyes. Ah well.

Mine are a blue green they tend to turn colors with my mood. Sometimes they can be a shade more so of blue and others more green. Serious

Mine are mostly green..about the same color as Squishy Peanuts (minus the eye freckle ;) )

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom