What's better; To Give or To Receive...?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hm... I'd say I like both ! It's always nice to receive something you wanted, but also to see someone's hapiness when you offer them something they like :) It's a pleasure in both situations.

I prefer giving gifts, getting something for someone that they would not normally buy for themselves or something I know they want. My family never knows what to get me, so I come to not expect and just accept whatever comes my way graciously.

You were talking about giving and receiving gifts Redrocks, weren't you? :shifty: :wink: If it's something else, I can tell you at the BBQ :sexywink:

vervex said:
Hm... I'd say I like both ! It's always nice to receive something you wanted, but also to see someone's hapiness when you offer them something they like :) It's a pleasure in both situations.

You spoke exactly what I was thinking :lol: My problem with giving is that I get so excited that I have a really hard time not telling the person what it is,lol.

Now if we are speaking of giving/receiving in another situation than both are fun :shifty: :wink:

Back
Top Bottom