What's a good hand lotin to use?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Neutrogena put it on stick on some gloves (you can steal them from hospitals *cough*) but my mum bought them vinyl gloves and your hands are nice and soft next day if you sleep with it on overnight :)

I use bath and body works body cream. Works quite nicely I think - and they have very many nummy smells. I am a fan of night blooming jasmine.

I've always loved Bath & Body Works, but the lotions have been irritating my skin lately. :sigh:

Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Hand Cream...it's not greasy and it's concentrated so it only takes a small dab to work well

:up:

Pd_00012_00_lg.jpg

If your hands are really that dry, I'd stick with a hand cream instead of a hand lotion, there's more oil in a hand cream to help keep moisture in. I have to wash my hands alot and so I constantly have to keep something on - I really like Bath and Body Works Soothing Shea Butter. But Lara had good advice about sleeping with gloves on at night, it can really make a diference. :)

bonosloveslave said:
If your hands are really that dry, I'd stick with a hand cream instead of a hand lotion, there's more oil in a hand cream to help keep moisture in. I have to wash my hands alot and so I constantly have to keep something on - I really like Bath and Body Works Soothing Shea Butter. But Lara had good advice about sleeping with gloves on at night, it can really make a diference. :)

Thanks bonosloveslave about the shea butter. I got some from the Bath & Body Works, and it makes my hands feel so smooth.

A note of caution about shea butter:

I have an allergy to nuts. Shea butter is made of shea nuts, and it can lead to extremely severe surface allergic reactions in people such as myself. I experienced one of those recently with a Body Shop product, and it is absolutely beyond me why they don't carry nut allergen warnings on them.

Back
Top Bottom