Whatever happened to the Spice girls?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Angel

Elvis' Naughty Angel
Did they ever officially break up? or can we expect a 2004 comeback?

*Just preparing myself.

I think neither.

(I heard rumors about one last tour and that they made up with Ginger Spice. and something about a Greatest hits album)

They all met up @ The Beckham Mansion a while back but they arn't getting back together...

Mel C is the only one that's half doing well I guess...I hope Victoria never releases another record again!!!!

But Victoria is the only one that can't sing. :| Why would you want her to put out a solo album?

*Admits to liking the song Spice World

as soon as chelsea stopped making me spend thousands on spice girls merchandise, their careers were over. she loves j lo now.

:|

I was coming back from Dublin in February and the woman next to me had several tabloids, one of which had a story about Bono and The Spice Girls!! I tried to read across her shoulder but didn't want to be rude, so when she put them down I asked if I could read that one, she said yes. I read the Bono story (it talked about how he was rumored to be going to Iraq but wasn't) and then the article about how The Spice Girls might be getting back together because they were having this dinner party at Posh's house, their first full meet-up in ages. I was very excited!! I admit it, I am a Spice Girl fan. I totally resisted in the beginning because it was so cheesy and all but then I so fell for the cheese, bought their first two albums and Geri's solo debut and even have a Ginger Spice doll. Oh, and I was at a party once with Mel B. (she's very pretty in person). Anyway, I don't know if the Spice Girls will ever come back or not, but I so prefer them to all the dreck bubble gum that followed.

yertle-the-turtle said:
amusing story

everytime I head down to the used record store there are more copies of 'Spice' being turned in than any other CD?

hehe.

HAHA that is sooo true there are about 4 copies in Cash Converters where I live! :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom