Whatever

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Any unwelcome thoughts?

• Good, youre finally gone, jackass.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meh, I could care less.

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Promise youll come back? Whaddya mean no?

Votes: 17 73.9%

• Total voters

unforgettableFOXfire

I serve MacPhisto
Alright, well besides it being a really kickass our lady peace song, I have something to say.

My excuse is school, though thats not the only factor in my desicion, Im going back to lurking for a while, maybe once a week, maybe less... but anyways Im dissapearing for a bit... not that it really makes much of a difference to you folks out there, as my threads go unresponded, my statements rarely read, my meaning here next to nothing. Those I do manage to connect with I only seem to alienate and otherwise cause harm to. Therefore, I go on a hiatus. If I get things figured out, Ill be back. If not... well, if the title of the thread was an indication of my normal state of apathy, id say whatever, however that is not the case... :(

Short and sweet.
Goodbye for now interland, I hardly knew ye.

Calculus :banghead:
Me :reject: :shame:

:| I have to agree with everyone else here...don't go. Take a break if you need but don't leave for good. I think we've all felt unappreciated here at times but don't sell yourself short.

I've have learned to live with the fact that people with funny posts usually leave first

(that's why I'm still around)

I hope you'll be back

you cant leave

we canadians are so close...soooo close...to taking over. dont weaken the numbers now.

Salome said:
I've have learned to live with the fact that people with funny posts usually leave first

I hope you'll be back

:yes: (notice that I omitted the part where Salome implied he isn't funny :mad: )

You are honestly one of my favourite posters, Foxfire. Not only does your name have fox in and my favourite U2 album, but you also came up with the really fun word game thingy, and your posts are always funny in that weird way that few people can do well. :)

I understand taking a break and posting less frequently because of school, but please don't disappear forever. :(

Last edited:
Take a break if that's what you need, but come back again! You are appreciated here...

Back
Top Bottom