What Zoomerang96, Frank the Monkey and I did on our big trip

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kieran McConville

ONE love, blood, life
It was, as they say, a long strange trip. We'd been gone for years before we even began. On our discursive progress from Tacoma to Seattle to Vancouver to Minsk, Moscow, Havana and Hong Kong, we did things you cannot even imagine in your darkest nightmares.:wink:

We opened the gates of hell itself, guys. Or rather, Frank the Monkey opened them for us.

Have you experience the point at which pleasure becomes indistinguishable from pain, guys? Did you knwo that the connnoseurs of pleasure in hell have ways of making you talk out of your skin pores? Frank the Monkey had us sliced, diced and nailed thirty-three ways to Sunday,!:drool:

Do you know what it feels like to write the greatest novel of your career in under fifteen minutes while your lower intestine is being extracted one coil at a time by Frank teh Monkey?

GUYS???:wink:

Yeah so it was quite a trip. Some of the drugs we sampled haven't even been approved for animal testing yet.

But that's ok, Frank has his sources. And his sauces, too, come to that. Tee hee.:wink:

Oh boy, it's been a while since we posted hasn't it? That's cause we've been on a long strange trip!

Awesome. Sounds like a great trip. I'd enjoy seeing the slide show when you get it together, maybe we can have wine and cheese while we watch it. Or just send me the Snapfish link and I'll get my own wine and cheese.

Welcome back.

I really liked that post card you guys sent to me.

The shit smeared on it was a nice touch from Frank.

But now, my mailman doesn't talk to me.

haha, i'm still laughing over frank's antics.

what a wild ride.

"have you experience the point at which pleasure becomes indistinguishable from pain, guys?"

never knew the lines were so blurry!

reminds me of the time me, Emmanuel (Manny) Lewis, and the Hamburglar went cross country. All was going swimmingly well until the Hamburglar decided to pick up a hitchhiker who ended up groping Manny. Oh the laughs !

I am this close to starting a thread about the precious gift that
Frank the Monkey made for Zoomerang
for his birthday.

:drool:

Well i really would post it,

but looking at the present caused so much damage to my brain
that in hopes of protecting it from future damage, my brain has
cancelled all connection with my eyes.

Major Major is actually typing this for me, as im obviously not able
to look at the keyboard anymore myself.

frank's 'gifts' are usually smeared all over the walls.

the stench is something that keeps on giving.

Kieran McConville said:
It was, as they say, a long strange trip. We'd been gone for years before we even began. On our discursive progress from Tacoma to Seattle to Vancouver to Minsk, Moscow, Havana and Hong Kong, we did things you cannot even imagine in your darkest nightmares.:wink:

We opened the gates of hell itself, guys. Or rather, Frank the Monkey opened them for us.

Have you experience the point at which pleasure becomes indistinguishable from pain, guys? Did you knwo that the connnoseurs of pleasure in hell have ways of making you talk out of your skin pores? Frank the Monkey had us sliced, diced and nailed thirty-three ways to Sunday,!:drool:

Do you know what it feels like to write the greatest novel of your career in under fifteen minutes while your lower intestine is being extracted one coil at a time by Frank teh Monkey?

GUYS???:wink:

Yeah so it was quite a trip. Some of the drugs we sampled haven't even been approved for animal testing yet.

But that's ok, Frank has his sources. And his sauces, too, come to that. Tee hee.:wink:

Oh boy, it's been a while since we posted hasn't it? That's cause we've been on a long strange trip!

y'all are a bunch of sick bastards! :happy:

Back
Top Bottom