what would've been your occupation in mediaeval times? - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 09-10-2001, 04:56 AM   #1
Rock n' Roll Doggie

Local Time: 05:56 AM
what would've been your occupation in mediaeval times?

who likes online questionaires? http://www.cmi-lmi.com/kingdom.html
Post your results here; this is mine:

Your distinct personality, The Dreamer-Minstrel might be found in most of the thriving kingdoms of the time. You can always see the "Silver Lining" to every dark and dreary cloud. Look at the bright side is your motto and understanding why everything happens for the best is your goal. You are the positive optimist of the world who provides the hope for all humankind. There is nothing so terrible that you can not find some good within it. On the positive side, you are spontaneous, charismatic, idealistic and empathic. On the negative side, you may be a sentimental dreamer who is emotionally impractical. Interestingly, your preference is just as applicable in today's corporate kingdoms.

yarof

Old 09-10-2001, 06:03 AM   #2
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid

Local Time: 05:56 PM
Alllllllllrighty then!!!

Your distinct personality, The Discoverer, might be found in most of the thriving kingdoms of the time. Your overriding goal is to go where no one else has ever gone before. Regardless of the number of available natural problems to be solved, it is not unusual for you to continually challenge yourself with new situations or obstacles that you have created. You are an insatiable explorer of people, places, things and ideas. You thrive on constant change and anything new or different. On the positive side, you can be creatively rational as well as open minded and just. On the negative side, you might be an impractical and indecisive procrastinator. Interestingly, your preference is just as applicable in today's corporate kingdoms.

Old 09-10-2001, 06:11 AM   #3
New Yorker

Local Time: 11:56 AM
Your distinct personality, The White Knight, might be found in most of the thriving kingdoms of the time. Don Quixote was a White Knight as was Joan of Arc, the Lone Ranger and Crusader Rabbit. As a White Knight you expect nothing in return for your good deeds. You are one of the true "Givers" of the world. You are the anonymous philanthropist who shares your wealth, your time and your life with others. To give, is its own reward and as a White Knight you seek no other. On the positive side you are merciful, sympathetic, helpful, giving and heroic. On the negative side you may be impulsively decisive, sentimental and misdirected. Interestingly, your preference is just as applicable in today's corporate kingdoms.

Old 09-10-2001, 06:12 AM   #4
Jesus Online

Local Time: 03:56 AM
Hahaha fors, I got the same as you! My answers were all ranked in fairly the same order, so I assume yours were too.

-----------------
"The Dreamer-Minstrel"

[This message has been edited by Angela Harlem (edited 09-10-2001).]
Old 09-10-2001, 06:43 AM   #5
Rock n' Roll Doggie

Local Time: 05:56 AM
Coolies, girl
Old 09-10-2001, 07:47 AM   #6
New Yorker

Local Time: 12:56 AM
Your distinct personality, The Black Knight, might be found in most of the thriving kingdoms of the time. Your overriding goal is to win. You approach each task or situation as a contest to be won strategically and efficiently. Because you can control your feelings, it is not unusual for you to charm, as well as successfully delegate tasks and responsibilities to the more emotional types. You are often concerned with what's in it for you. You seldom involve yourself in activities where you can not foresee a reward for your investment or effort. On the positive side, you can be analytically empathic and logically persuasive. On the negative side, you may be unemotionally manipulative as well as arrogant, selfish and impulsive. Interestingly, your preference is just as applicable in today's corporate kingdoms.

'arrogant, selfish and impulsive.'Hm.... Scary...

[This message has been edited by christiana (edited 09-10-2001).]
Old 09-10-2001, 09:19 AM   #7
Halloweenhead
Forum Moderator

Local Time: 12:56 PM
I got The Dreamer-Minstrel too.

------------------
Trust In God...But Lock Your Doors
Old 09-10-2001, 09:37 AM   #8
The Fly

Local Time: 12:56 PM
*is a 'discoverer'

(oops didn't realise somebody already posted the description)

*gets another cup of coffee*

[This message has been edited by Fritzy (edited 09-10-2001).]
Old 09-10-2001, 10:00 AM   #9
I Serve Larry's Stick

I'm a discoverer too!

------------------
"What's with all the glitter? I thought you didn't like our mirrorball lemon and shit. Well it's too late to change your mind now." -- Bono, Indianapolis, May 10, 2001

"I was in charge of this band for two days. Two days was all I lasted." -- Larry

"There's a lot of people that expect a lot of things from U2, and people will never get what they expect." -- Bono, 1982

When you stop taking chances, you'll stay where you sit, you won't live any longer, but it'll feel like it --- Summer Rain

clarityat3am@hotmail.com
Old 09-10-2001, 12:13 PM   #10
you are what you is

Local Time: 05:56 PM
The White Knight

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

[This message has been edited by Salome (edited 09-10-2001).]
Old 09-10-2001, 07:30 PM   #11
Blue Crack Distributor

The Benevolent Ruler might be found in most of the thriving kingdoms of the time. You are the idealistic social dreamer. Your overriding goal is to solve the people problems of your world. You are a social reformer who wants everyone to be happy in a world that you can visualize. You are exceptionally perceptive about the woes and needs of humankind. You often have the understanding and skill to readily conceive and implement the solutions to your perceptions. On the positive side, you are creatively persuasive, charismatic and ideologically concerned. On the negative side, you may be unrealistically sentimental, scattered and impulsive, as well as deviously manipulative. Interestingly, your preference is just as applicable in today's corporate kingdoms.

Hmm, and I thought I would've been a wench!

------------------
"Enough of this video bullshit, I'm going to give you some culture. Know what I mean?" -Larry

~April
Old 09-10-2001, 08:55 PM   #12
War Child

Local Time: 04:56 PM
Your distinct personality, The Dreamer-Minstrel might be found in most of the thriving kingdoms of the time. You can always see the "Silver Lining" to every dark and dreary cloud. Look at the bright side is your motto and understanding why everything happens for the best is your goal. You are the positive optimist of the world who provides the hope for all humankind. There is nothing so terrible that you can not find some good within it. On the positive side, you are spontaneous, charismatic, idealistic and empathic. On the negative side, you may be a sentimental dreamer who is emotionally impractical. Interestingly, your preference is just as applicable in today's corporate kingdoms.

Aha.

------------------
"Don't worry about the world ending today. It's already tomorrow in Australia."

matt2870@hotmail.com
Old 09-10-2001, 10:20 PM   #13
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

Dreamer-Minstrel, you dream out loud...

------------------
The King has spoken!
Old 09-10-2001, 11:07 PM   #14
The Fly

I'm a ....

Discoverer

[This message has been edited by KevM (edited 09-10-2001).]
Old 09-11-2001, 01:25 AM   #15
She wore graaaapes

Local Time: 10:56 AM
Give me a funny little hat and call me The Bishop!

Your distinct personality, The Bishop is to impose your own order upon the chaos that you find. Your most valuable talent is in giving ideas a reality base and in making the unreal seem real. On the positive side, you can be imaginative, realistic and idealistically pragmatic. On the negative side, Bishops may be devious, short-sighted and rigidly impractical. Interestingly, your preference is just as applicable in today's corporate kingdoms.