What would you like to see on a webesite ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Rono

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
My brother and i are trying to set up a website. Well, my brother is a huge Princefan and i like U2 and new wave so it will not be a U2 site ( and i am glad about it )

Any ideas ? What is importaind ( OK, the spelling
smile.gif
)

Read you, Rono.

[This message has been edited by Rono (edited 12-27-2001).]

Put simply: lots of content. Any site with plenty of interesting content (photos,articles etc) well laid-out would draw me in if I was interested in the subject (not saying that I'm not). And don't promise updates 'coming soon' unless they are. Best just to surprise people.

And no links to pages on other sites. They become out-of-date quicker than you can say 'page not found'.

Oh yeah, and an amazingly sexy Flash intro so elaborate that it will crash any computer!

Just joking. Some nice graphics would be, er, nice, though.

You should make up a website about whatever you damn well please. I have seen websites where people list everything in their wallet, or what they eat for lunch for a year, and for some reason, I am actually entertained by these web pages!!! I also like reading about people's favorites. You and your brother could both make lists of your 10 favorite movies, books, cd's, etc....

Back
Top Bottom