what would you do for a klondike bar?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
They wanna buy it in kilos
they wanna buy it in grams
you know they're down with the metric system
and they're payin' by the pound

Good work if you can get it

Prepare yourself for the verbal thrashing of your life...

I'll spare you the details.

You're venturing into unknown territory Zoney.

Prepare for obliviousness.

Red Ships of Scalla-Festa said:
how do you get a moving minotaur or signa-atar anyway?

I'll tell you in exchange for your immortal soul, a sexual favour, or a klondike bar.

What'll it be?

Oh come on now. You've been together too long to be cross... so what if someone got screwed in a deal. The important thing is, you have the electronic likeness of eachother. You can never take that away.

:up:

Since I'm a whore, here's some Radiohead gifs for sigs:

The first one is definitely suited for you bear...

radioo.gif

radio12.gif

radio10.gif

This last one is definitely Kieran material, judging by the fact I don't know him at all... voila.

radio99.gif

Bow down to my search engine.

:sexywink:

Last edited:
Cujo....:eyebrow:
those suck ass...besides being geocities.

Get with the game here.

I :heart: Radiohead just won't fit with the ultra "I am too cool for U2" image Deathbear has been working hard at for years here on www.interference.com. It will never work. Sorry.

Although, if you can create a sexual flavor or two for Klondike......

I don't think Deathbed ever said he was too cool for U2, just that ATYCLB blows goats. Which I tend to agree with.

Let's have a POP vs ATYCLB debate! I'm always up for one of those. I have months and months of debate I could cut and paste from the Rollingstone U2 board. Some of it is of a very high standard, while other parts provide comic relief.

Zed Kieran I will swap you a I :heart: NY t-shirt for a klondike bar.

I think the word klondike, sounds like a dutch lesbian.

Nothing more to add.

I'm not actually riled up, but since you drew attention to it... from now on, I will stand back and let the cards fall where they may.

PS Korn's new single really rocks. I just know your bears would like it. It's so, I dunno, aggressive.

i LOVE korn! they really know how to play guitar chords with distortion, you just dont hear enough of that on the radio.

you know what else im enjoying these days? the new punk movement. your simple plan, your sum41, your three days grace. theyre a bunch of punk rockers! i feel punk just listening to it!

I'm almost an Eskimo... do you want to change your response?

If you did, it would be more harsh than a sunless day.

:up:

Back
Top Bottom