What Would You Do??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Go on vacantion to the USA, and a tropical island.
Send my parants to New York where my aunt lives.
Buy a store to work in.
Buy a House with a large kitchen
Give lots of money to Unicef and so
Buy a second house in Ireland

Its a pitty that this only happens in my dreams.

I am to lazy to look and see if someone put this but I think it is a cool idea and if it is mentioned twice that just means it is a really really good idea.

I would fly all the folks on the forum (well the regulars you know who you are) to one spot for a cool get together. Put everyone up in a hotel. Rent out the whole floor. It would be even better if it was in conjunction with a concert. I don't know where though.

I am serious about this. I think it would be one of those great experiences that would be worth the money.

1) Quit job and retire IMMEDIATELY.

2) Divvy large percentage among friends and family.

3) Pay off house, sell house, buy much better house.

4) Become world famous arts patron.

5) Set up own charitable foundation and give away tonnes of $ as President of same.

6) Invest so that I will NEVER have to work again.

7) Travel world.

8) Become inespensable volunteer.

9) Fix up cottage so it becomes fabulous year-round chalet (as opposed to shack full of holes)

10) Buy out the Edge's neighbour and move next door.

:D

Sicy said:
Pass out.
34.gif

I will take the money while you're unconscious. :evil:

Originally posted by KhanadaRhodes
i would buy my husband a volkswagen jetta diesel

I :heart: that car. :drool:

I will pay off all my debts, send money to my Mom, sisters and brothers, donate to charity (cheesy, but true), invest, travel around the world, get an apartment in Manhattan, buy a house in Europe (still don't know where exactly) and fly the Concorde :sexywink:.

But just as VelvetDress said, I'll probably contact a lawyer and my financial advisor ASAP!!!

ghetofabu said:
I am to lazy to look and see if someone put this but I think it is a cool idea and if it is mentioned twice that just means it is a really really good idea.

I would fly all the folks on the forum (well the regulars you know who you are) to one spot for a cool get together. Put everyone up in a hotel. Rent out the whole floor. It would be even better if it was in conjunction with a concert. I don't know where though.

I am serious about this. I think it would be one of those great experiences that would be worth the money.

See my post above ;)

bonosloveslave said:

I'd also hire a personal massage therapist to be on hand 24/7. :yes:

oh heck yeah. i would also hire my hairdresser to be at my personal stylist whenever i need him. lol he would love it, but i think his girlfriend would be a little mad. :evil:

i would turn into a diva bitch after i did all of the things in my list : :mac:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom