What would really help me?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mad1

ONE love, blood, life
Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LO
Hi to anyone who reads this............tell me, I have been soooooooooo down, (ok, kinda depressed, a bit suicidy too) recently and therefore had loss of appetite, so what foods would help me gain the stone I lost!!!!!!!!
frown.gif

This is awful, Im opening up here for a bit of help....Im trying to bring myself up out of this......as I said, this place is pure tonic, but thats not enough....maybe someone can guide me????

smile.gif

please????

Im also naturally slim, but want to gain muscle, isnt there anything I can do at home rather than gym???????

If anyone can help or leave advice, thank u SO much!!!

(((((((((((((((hugz 'n 'luv)))))))))))
maddie

or email me if u would rather do that (mail is in me profile)

------------------
I luuuuuuuv my car, shes my baby, my only baby.

Cars are better than men!

Hi Mad1,

I know our paths don't ofter cross here but I was really sorry to hear your feeling so down. I'm really the worst person to have had reading your post cos I'm crap on advice usually but it doesn't normally stop me from trying.

Is there something in particular thats making you feel so bad? If you want to chat, my ears (erm...and eyes) are open if you want to mail me (t_ensom@totalise.co.uk).

In the meantime..........
(((((((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))))))

Awww (((((mad1)))))

I know you hardly know me but an objective ear maybe just the thing that could help. If you need to talk, Im here to listen! brenda5769@aol.com

.................... Prozac?????????

frown.gif
Dont be sad girl... tell Sicy what's wrong. I'm skinny as a twig too, I feel your pain. Gym's dont work for me, I dont have the momentum to go..
frown.gif

CHEER UP GIRL WE LOVE YOU!!!

biggrin.gif
thumb.gif

(((((((((((((( HUGS ))))))))))))))))

------------------
Bears are people too.

Maddy, please email me - crzy4bono@aol.com. I tried to get your email addy from your profile but it said none available!

I'd like to talk to ya about something...

Peace to you.

------------------
She's gonna dream up a world she wants to live in / She's gonna dream out loud.
Visit my web page at www.u2page.com

U2Angel92@aol.com

yahoo messenger- larrymullenangel

(((((hugsmaddie)))) give me a holler if you ever need/want to talk. I know we only run into each other in PLEBA but I'm here just the same.

smile.gif

------------------
"Enough of this video bullsh**, I'm going to give you some culture. Know what I mean?" -Larry, ZooTv Era

"the soul needs beauty for a soul mate"

-April

Eat more protein food will help I think... How about ice-cream with molten chocolate sauce??
tongue.gif

Anyway, *hugs*

Hey, I dunno what to tell you 'bout food, but if you ever need to talk, email me.

Crap! I accidentally posted an email someone sent me!

Here's my email jason_cash@hotmail.com

[This message has been edited by UnforgettableLemon (edited 08-28-2001).]

Back
Top Bottom