What word do you say most (or phrase)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cloudimani

Acrobat
quality thread
biggrin.gif

I dont say much at the best of times but when I do, mostly in other people's phrases (not very original I'm afraid) esp. Father Ted
smile.gif

so ehm hmmm, yes thats it! lots of ums and ers and ehms, (no I'm not Hugh Grant)
hmmm, well usually something sarcastic really
biggrin.gif

ah yes, and getting to the point...
just "feck", thats it really, what else do you need?
also "ah..." and "uh huh".
What can I say, I'm the quiet type...

------------------
Blame it on the little guy...WITH ONE EYE!!!

?*~darkcloud~*?

-damn ass
-shitter
-i'd rather be peed on than ______.

------------------
Proud owner, maker and baker of THE U2 cookies.

Originally posted by bono-vox:
naya is there room in that bed for a 3rd person?

redface.gif

Hmm, dear bono-vox, because I am very possesive with my hunky Scottish sex slave, I will finish our love session and then if you give me yer addy I will send him to you. He's absolutely worth the wait...
wink.gif

Naya<--Crazy

I say "excellent" alot, with stress on the x, so it's like EXcellent.

Also, scary and scandalous.

I usually get hooked on certain adjectives that I use to describe everything for a while.

Gah i say "and I was like too much" my mum eeps on counting how many times i say it and i was shocked and i cant stop saying it its driving me mad! i also say i tink and jasus a lot! oh yeah and man its terrible
frown.gif

------------------
I love the way you look at me, I love all the things you do.

I say "hey now" way too much...my co-workers all make fun of me. Same with "flarg" and "blarg".

------------------
"Hallelujah, Heaven's white rose,
The doors you open...I just can't close..."

I'm not sure about a oft-used word, but I do like to have a bit of word play. By which I mean I like to invent words that really, in my opinion, should exist!

Usually, they involve a verb, and adding -age on it, -icity or -erisation to make some nice sounding word.

For example...

Normal people would say "i'm going to read this" ... i'd say "i'll give this a bit of a readage"
Normal people would say "you make a nice cup of coffee" ... i'd say "you show distinct cofficity"

And so on. You'd think it would become annoying, and you are right. But at work, it has become the basis for a whole new sub-culture!

"Right on" is my worst.
Also, "that rocks" and "feck" are bad too..
eek.gif

------------------
"Whenever you see this kind of darkness, there is an extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter." -Bono

"Why doesn't anyone molest him?" -My mom, when Bono was walking through the crowd at the halftime show..

u2er@u2email.com

Lets see....

"Like a fox"
i.e. Your awesome....like a fox!"

actually....any numerous little things I have gleened from over 10 years of watching the simpsons

------------------
I'm not living
I'm just killing time

Back
Top Bottom