What will you be eating for Easter dinner?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Some gross meat probably. I keep pushing for tacos but we had those for Thanksgiving so I imagine I am out voted this time.

Ham is the main dish, and whatever other trimmings that go with it.
smile.gif

Like jezebel, my family will be hitting up the brunch circuit on Sunday after what will be, in the grand tradition of things, an odd trip to church (half the fam is Protestant, the other Catholic, we switch churches every year....it's amusing to see my Protestant family members wonder what everybody is doing after prayers!). Hooray for Proto-Catholic families!

------------------
I will not expose the ignorance of the faculty.

[This message has been edited by Lilly (edited 03-29-2002).]

Probably nothing at all, i'm pretty sick. And there's gonna be so much good food too!
frown.gif

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

Well tonight thank God it's them, instead of you...

Probably soup or toast because I'm all alone this Easter and running out of groceries.

------------------
"I don't particularly like myth, but to me mystery is everything." --The Edge
"Left my sweet soul beneath the bedclothes/ I?m not coming down/ Walls have ears/ but no one hears/ when nobody?s around"--Starsailor

all the "Easter orphans" are converging at my friend Bonnie's house (heh, I almost typed 'Bono!'), and we're having: ham, mac-n-cheese, green beanie casserole, corn, couscous, salad, rolls, Bonnie's "purple stuff" and hopefully some pie for dessert!
smile.gif

*burp*

Oh, and watch the "Ten Commandments" afterward!

Veggie burgers.

I'm home from uni for the holidays so I'm just enjoying my mom cooking for me instead of the icky burned stuff that results every time I step into the kitchen ;-)

Ham, stuffing, veggies and my favorite jello mold thing my mom makes.

Turkey, Mashed Potato's, Turnip, Carrot, Stuffing, Rolls, Gravy, and just for the PLEBA girls..... Canned Cranberries!!

Why is it that my family eats the same thing on every holiday??

------------------
***Spinny***
"I don't know about you, but I feel good about the fact that I still haven't found what I'm looking for"-Bono, 1987

"Be uncool, yes be akward!"

My best friend Pati and I are eating Greek today. Spanikopita with Galoktiboreca for dessert. We are princesses.

------------------
Keepin it krunk...

There's only room for one and here she comes, here she comes...

My mom made a great Italian Easter dinner. Along with the ham and the usual trimmings, she also made lasagna and a roast with potatoes. Plus we all brought dessert, so we had about 5 different desserts.

We had burgers, pasta salad and giant artichokes... followed up with carrot cake. We may not be a traditional family, but darn it was good.
smile.gif

Funny how holidays involve so much work.

It took my mom like 4 hours to make dinner, an hour to clean up, but only 10 minutes to eat it.

That's messed up.

We had spaghetti.

------------------
"Hallelujah, Heaven's white rose,
The doors you open...I just can't close..."

Back
Top Bottom