What will they think of next...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ABEL

An Angel In Devil's Shoes
Some of you may remember a while back a couple of my posts, one where I posted about "sliced peanut butter" and another post where I posted about "crustless bread".

Well, just when you thought it couldn't get any better, someone has come up with a crustless, pre-made, peanut butter and jelly sandwich!!! :lol:

Have y'all seen these? Smucker's makes them, they're called "Un-Crustables". I actually tried one tonite...it's actually not half bad (for a peanut butter and jelly sandwich)! They're frozen, and you thaw them an hour or so before eating them.

It was definitely better than the sliced peanut butter! :rolleyes: :der:

Attachments

• bigimage_fg_uncrustables.jpg
    bigimage_fg_uncrustables.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 65
oh god!!! it's uncrustables!!!!!!!

we had them in a box at an ultimate frisbee tournament, and everyone was afriad to eat them, and they got all melty in the sun, and since the team was playing to well our coach said he'd eat one!! and he did and he said it was horrible and it was all warm!!!

ABEL said:
They're frozen, and you thaw them an hour or so before eating them.

You have to wait AN HOUR???? Oh, bloody hell, if I want a PB&J sandwich, I surely don't want to wait AN HOUR.

you could take them to a frisbee tournament and let them sit out in the sun!

maybe this really is one of those things where you'd have to a) have been there, or b) know my coach...he's a great guy

well if you took it to lunch with you at work or put it in your kid's lunch, an hour wouldn't be that bad.

And yes Kariann, they do make sliced peanut butter...oddly enough it's in the sliced cheese section at the grocery store :lol:

Last edited:
Bonochick said:
You have to wait AN HOUR???? Oh, bloody hell, if I want a PB&J sandwich, I surely don't want to wait AN HOUR.

Shit I'd rather take 5 minutes to make a fresh one!

Sicy said:
Shit I'd rather take 5 minutes to make a fresh one!
:yes: and the extra 30 seconds to take off the crust!

btw, i don't know if this is available everywhere, but you can buy loaves of crustless bread here. it's like twice the price of regular bread (even comparing the crustless to the same brand's crusted variety, it's almost three times as much!) but hey...you're paying for the convenience.

i can make chicken vino bianco (from olive garden) from scratch for $9. it feeds three. it takes me about an hour from start to finish, but it's a lot cheaper than paying $9 a person at olive garden, even though we'd have our food in like 10-15 minutes.

KhanadaRhodes said:

btw, i don't know if this is available everywhere, but you can buy loaves of crustless bread here.

*points to the first sentence in my post* :lol:

IS there a slapping forehead smiley?
there's the wall smahsing one i know...i would really use that forehead slapping one a lot...once i said something really stupid and considered replying with this one picture of the edge where he's slapping himself in the forehead...but i couldn't find the pic..

you mean this one?

kopfpatsch.gif

:sexywink:

These things are selling like crazy. The perfect, easy lunch item for kids. Drop one in the lunch box in the morning and the kid has a thawed PB&J by lunch - and, of course, with the crusts cut off to please the most finicky of children.

Ana said:
I love to eat sandwich crust and pizza crust. Why do people don't like to eat them? I mean, they're the same as all the rest but more crispier :drool:

I agree. Crusts are the best part of food!

And I can be pretty lazy, but how hard is it to make a PB&J sandwich? Seriously?

Back
Top Bottom