What we've lost we don't need....and DESCRIBE!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
so what happens when you have 2 different sub forums open in 2 tabs in Mozilla? Your name still appears only at the top of ONE of those pages right? :huh:

^ its the Line 6 Verbzilla. you know Edge's shimmer effect, that puts strings behind his guitar? he has rackmounted effects units for that that cost $1000s but this pedal gives a pretty good match of it for only $150

if you don't know what i'm talking about, listen to any live performance of Sometimes You Can't Make it on Your Own . . . or Running to Stand Still from ZooTV -- that's not strings, that's all his guitar! :drool: :drool:

Sami, I saw this video on Vh1 a while back... Santana featuring Steven Tyler :wink: Have you seen it?

Fields Of Gold :heart:

I couldn't make much of the song and can't even recall it now.. but I got the feeling that people will be trash talking Steven Tyler for doing it :uhoh:

Zootlesque said:
I couldn't make much of the song and can't even recall it now.. but I got the feeling that people will be trash talking Steven Tyler for doing it :uhoh:

Yeah, I've only seen it a couple of times...I don't really know. The video is kinda weird :huh: :lol:

^Stop saying that :tsk: But I get the feeling that no matter what I upload for you, you won't like him anyway :tongue: :wink:

I'm listening to the Wonderful Tonight you gave me :love:

here you go, taken 15 minutes ago

DSCN2203.jpg

DSCN2209.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom