What we've lost we don't need....and DESCRIBE!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:wave: hey sarah

zoot: i'm doing alright, yesterday i managed to hit a pole and then be hit by another car in a span of about 5 minutes

< has a song from a Japanese kids show stuck in her head. Or at least I think it's a kid's show. Check the thread I posted. "This Should Not Amuse Me As Much As It Does." :lmao:

onebloodonelife said:

zoot: i'm doing alright, yesterday i managed to hit a pole and then be hit by another car in a span of about 5 minutes

:yikes: are you okay???

Hey Sarah, LNOB and others who've joined in. :wave:

yes, i'm fine, it's a kind of long story, but basically since my car dies often, i have to drive with my foot on both the gas and brake pedals so i can keep the gas going while i'm stopped at stop signs, so i was doing that while going to park at the gas station and the car jumped forward and i hit the parking pole :| then i went in to get my coffee and a guy came in asking if anyone owned a red car, i said yeah, he said your car just got hit, so i go out there and this guy tried to back out the wrong way (the parking spots are slanted) and scraped the side of my car and took the paint off. and, then today, my dad decided to just rip my bumper off because i had already taken off the left side when i hit a snowbank...i really don't have very good car luck :sigh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom