what were you doing when you had the most fun you've ever had?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Riding rollercoasters...being at a U2 concert...my drive home with drgnwolf1969 after our day at the Soo...
wink.gif
*lmao*!!!!

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know the half of it..."

Sober: My first U2 concert(Madison 6-25-97)

Not Sober: My first time getting drunk!
wink.gif

------------------
"And I can feel the cold steel. And I can make a wound that won't heal."- Bono

a very funny thing happened in the office last week

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

Originally posted by Zoo Schabow:
Sober: My first U2 concert(Madison 6-25-97)

That was my first U2 concert as well.
smile.gif

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know the half of it..."

Originally posted by Salome:
a very funny thing happened in the office last week

Don't just tease us like that, Salome...
tongue.gif

For me, I'd say my first U2 concert when I was 14. Either that, or going to an amusement park with my ex and riding all the roller coasters together like 20 times in a row. lol

------------------
You've got a head full of traffic
You're a siren's song

Going on a playing tour of Europe with the orchestra I'm in...skipping school and going to the world's largest ball of twine (oh yes, there is one and it's here in Minnesota about 1.5 hours away from me)...discovering U2's greatness (ooo, that was sort of sappy), stealing stuff off the side of the road (see Zoo Confessionals)...spinning donuts in the winter, sliding while drunk (THAT was good)...pre-September 11th visits to the airport to ride around in wheelchairs and meet people coming oof of airplanes (i don't think they'd appreciate that now...). Wow, sometimes life is too good.

------------------
Go lightly down your darkened way.

My first reaction is to say drawing. I cannot tell you how good it felt to be working on a drawing when I was a kid discovering what works and what doesn't, and just letting my imagination take me to new places.
I think it would be great to be an art teacher for maybe junior high or high school kids. I would love to help young people express themselves through art and use their imagination. It felt so good when I was finished and had something I could be proud of.

That would be my first reaction, but to be honest, I think the most fun I have ever had was simply talking to someone. I remember a specific time when I was in the high school library and I was just talking and laughing with this guy. He wasn't a best friend, just a guy I had a class with, but he was someone I could talk to after class.

I need to add to this what I did today. I stole a desk that our school was throwing away. As my friend and I were taking it out to our car, my lit teacher walked by and literally ran up to us to see what we were doing. He never caught up, but something tells me that when he got home today he figured out EXACTLY what we did with the desk.
biggrin.gif

------------------
Go lightly down your darkened way.

Hmm...either being at a U2 concert, drinking heavily (heheh!), or just goofing around with my friends.

Yeah, whatever.

------------------
"When you've seen beyond yourself then you may see peace of mind is waiting there
And the time will come when you see we're all one
And life flows on within you and without you"

Peace George

My backpacking adventure to Europe this year closing with my time seeing U2 in London, at Slane and travelling Ireland with a couple of Interferencers
smile.gif

------------------
"we're free to fly the crimsom sky...the sun won't melt our wings tonight..."

Nonsexual answers would include seeing Midsummer Night's Dream at the RSC, seeing U2 1- feet from the stage, riding around Africa with two of the cutest boys ever, November 5, 1999, and New Years Eve 99/00.

Drunk or on drugs in my old life....um...can't remember much. Probably out clubbing, dancing my ass off on esctacy...

Stone cold sober, this life: U2 in Vegas, LA3 and Dallas. The closest I may ever get to heaven in this life till I get to the real thing!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Disco

[This message has been edited by Discoteque (edited 12-06-2001).]

Back
Top Bottom