What Was Your First Word?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HelloAngel

ONE love, blood, life
So I was watching I Love The 70s on VH1 tonight and when they ran a segment on The Price is Right, I got to thinking about how ridiculous and funny it is that my first word was Bob Barker. Seriously. No joke. :|

What was yours?

"Let's rock"

Ok, I dont really know. Those should have been my first words though.

i dont know what my first word was. my daughter's was "kittycat"

Seriously my first word was Mrner, yea Mrner pronoucned M i r n- e r

I didn't have a first word so much as a first phrase. You kinda have to know the background on this. We had a long haired cat that had a hairball problem. Everytime she started "that noise", my parents would freak out trying to find her to prevent her from throwing up on the new carpet. The chaos created by these events affected me in such a way that my first phrase was "cat throwing up in my room!":huh:
I'm so glad I just shared this on a public forum :|

Mine was "go." I had a little hat (known as my "go hat") my parents would put on me whenever we'd go out so I'd say "go, go" when I'd see it or wear it.

My brother's first word was "hi," a word he nearly exhausted. Once my grandfather came over to fix our screen door and each time he'd open the door, my brother said, "Hi!" The first few times, it was cute, but after the 10th or so, not as cute anymore.

Last edited:
u2granny said:
I kid you not, according to my mother it was shit.

:lmao:

one time, i had my daughter Daisy in a high chair eating some birthday cake and drinking some punch, and my ex and i were in the kitchen but within earshot. Daisy knocked over her punch and she said "oh shit shit shit!!" she didnt know we could hear her.

A version of Daddy

My Mum: "I always knew he was your favourite" :|

icelle said:
i dont know what my first word was. my daughter's was "kittycat"

Mine was something like 'keekee' for kitty (what else) This was after the obvious ones, mama, dada, byebye.

Apparently, my first word was "ta." I wanted everything in sight, and said "ta" to get it.

u2granny said:
I kid you not, according to my mother it was shit.

:lol: Shit was my third word according to my mom. She said that my dad got in trouble after hearing me say it. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom