What was your first post?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
in the pleba newbies thread, 11-08-2002 01:57 PM:

:wave: hey, i'm new. my username kind of reflects why i'm at this message board (and the fact that i'm not creative when it comes to thinking up usernames), although of course i'm a u2 fan. i've been a fan for a relativly short amount of time, but it's quality not quantity that counts, right? heh.

not much else to say.

:edge: is the coolest guitarist ever!!
(but you all knew that)

lame, but fitting as i was a pleban at the time :wink:

BC replied and said i had one of the best usernames here.

holy shit, i've been here for three years :huh:

Jack In The Box said:

we don't have lives :(

my first post was to introduce myself

speaking of having no life, i spent my friday night sitting alone watching dvds, surfing the net, and playing the guitar :up: i'm so cool!!

Oh, wow...mine was in "It's A Musical Journey", talking about favorite songs.

Name's Angela, I'm new here, just recently started really getting into this band within the last couple of months, and hello to everyone here.

Okay, as for favorite U2 songs...uh...man, this'll be hard. I'll post 20 songs that I absolutely love anyway, though, in no particular order:

1. With Or Without You
2. Mysterious Ways
3. One
4. In A Little While (I have, like, fallen in love with this song as of late)
5. Kite
6. Walk On
7. Trip Through Your Wires
8. Where The Streets Have No Name
9. I Will Follow
10. Angel Of Harlem
11. All I Want Is You
12. The Sweetest Thing
13. Sunday Bloody Sunday
14. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
15. Pride (In The Name Of Love)
16. Staring At The Sun
17. Elevation
18. Bullet The Blue Sky
19. Stay (Faraway, So Close)
20. Exit (this song's rather interesting)

So there's some songs I really like, at least from what I've heard by these guys thus far. :).

Angela

Still love all those songs :). And many more, of course.

Also, IWasBored, cool, I do that stuff on Friday nights, too :D :up: (well, except for the guitar part (although I would like a guitar)).

Angela

My first post was in Pleba-Band Meetings and Sightings. Here it is :yikes: :reject:

Posted on Jan 15th of this year

Hi I'm new to this forum! I just wanted to say that MelPop you are one lucky girl!! I was freaking out albeit in a good way of your joy in meeting Bono. I really would like to see this video!

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:
God....I don't remember really....I have a really bad memory....and I'm not a premium member either.

I think it might have been either in LS, Pleba, Babyface or EYKIW.....:shrug:

Hi Weldy!!

here you are.....:laugh:

"Hey, My name is Liz. I have been here since late December or Early January. But this is my first post. I am current 19, but my B-day is on August 25th of 1983. Like I meantion in my journals, I work at..."

I remember that I signed up with the site like right after I got tickets to my first U2 concert this year. Have no clue at all what my original post is though,lol. Not a premium member so have no way of finding out. It's pretty cool though to read what everyone else had originally posted,lol.

BonosBaby12 said:
I remember that I signed up with the site like right after I got tickets to my first U2 concert this year. Have no clue at all what my original post is though,lol. Not a premium member so have no way of finding out. It's pretty cool though to read what everyone else had originally posted,lol.

"That was a very beautiful written review. It's nice to see that one can still find good even when things don't go exactly the way you want them to! Makes me even more excited to to attend my first U2 concert..."

:D

Mine was in babyface cafe, and pretty moronic........

helloooooooooooooooo.................!

my name is Lu and I'm a U2holic............

yo.

(hehehehehehehe)

some of you may know me from Wire......

some of you may not.

If not then hello!

If yes then I'm sorry............

Been a fan for about 3 or 4 years and LOVING it!

laters
Lu

:scream:

bammo2 said:
Mine was in babyface cafe, and pretty moronic........

:scream:

:lol: i'm keeping this in mind in case i ever need to mock you for any reason. that beats my lame-ass ":edge: is the best guitar ever!"

RedrocksU2 said:

"That was a very beautiful written review. It's nice to see that one can still find good even when things don't go exactly the way you want them to! Makes me even more excited to to attend my first U2 concert..."

:D

Awwww thanks Redrocks! lol. Wow seems like forever ago since I wrote that,lol.

RavenBlue said:
Haven't a clue... probably in the babyface cafe I think. :hmm:

Here you go......:D

"I think on the disc there's a section called Exclusives.. or something like that. The Edge video is in there, though there actually is no Edge in it!

It's a good article though and has some really..."

menelaos said:
Keep this thread open...I will reply in 1 or 2 years from know...
I'm newbie in posting here for now...:wave:

"Personally if I was given 650+ million euros from my fans I would sing until the second I die...And what is this Into the Heart and An Cat Dubh crap..????
These songs weren't hits the years that came..."

Sorry, I could stop myself...:laugh:

OMG This is hysterical!

11-03-2002 08:51 PM - Hey Look at me! I'm Back!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi! I'm new but I wonder if I'm the oldest one here? I'm re-connecting with U2 after some time off--my son is now off in his own car listening to his own stereo and is never home, so I can FINALLY play what I want to hear when I want to hear it both at home and in the car.......and that has been U2!! Are there any older folks out there or 45 yeay old single moms or U2 fans interested in befriending one? Write me! Rock on............

Back
Top Bottom