What was the best advice you've ever gotten?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think I gave the worst advise ever..to myself;

"Open a new credit card, you can always afford another $20 minimum payment a month" (When I was 19)
:huh:

Hein85.gif

RedrocksU2 said:
I think I gave the worst advise ever..to myself;

"Open a new credit card, you can always afford another $20 minimum payment a month" (When I was 19)
:huh:

Hein85.gif

Been there, still doing that. :reject:

"No matter how bad you think your day is going, the next customer might have had a worse day. You might be the only person that smiles at them or is nice to them on what might be the worst day of their life. Don't let that opportunity go."

Thank you training manager at McDonalds when I was 16. I have taken that advice to each job, and it has helped me be more successful than I ever dreamed I could be.

"And you know, anytime I went through something terrible, I kept thinking, maybe it is fortuitious that it was me and not somebody who maybe couldn't cope. "

Thank you anitram in an FYM thread. This has helped me through one HELL of a year.

I was advised to face my fears and do things anyway by an awesome therapist I had (lots of her advice still rings true today) and a book of basically the same--Face your fears but do it Anyway--that really helped change my directions.

My Grandmother said always be thankful for each day you wake up .

Dad said live each day like it's the first day of the rest of your life.

Back
Top Bottom