What was the absolute worst motion picture you've ever sat through?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Darkness sucked, too.

I waited for it to be scary.

Never happened.

The Messengers.

Good lord did I want the mom to die. Weakest backstory on why they moved to the middle of nowhere. Completely bi-polar reactions to what was happening with the daughter.

monkeyskin said:
This wins as I actually paid money to go see it after reading a review that compared the humour level to Toy Story.

rockyandbullwinkle.jpg

They were wrong.

Anything with Piper Perabo should be avoided like the plague.

No spoken words said:
All things considered, Pearl Harbor.

To me Pearl Harbor and Titanic were the exact same movie, only with different enemies - Japanese or Iceberg. But both were awful stories, predictable, special effects laden melodramatic and stupid. Ugh. Six hours that I threw away. I could have spent that time telling you to STFU and that would have seemed to have been time well spent. Dammit.

DIARY OF A MAD BLACK WOMAN , I've never suffered more through a movie, closely followed by ARMAGGEDON. the only reason i stayed through DOAMBW is that it was sooooooooo bad i just had to see if it could get any worse as the movie went on, and it did, and did, and did.

armaggedon is the dumbest, most unbelievable plot ever.

Last edited:
thankyou said:
DIARY OF A MAD BLACK WOMAN , I've never suffered more through a movie, closely followed by ARMAGGEDON. the only reason i stayed through DOAMBW is that it was sooooooooo bad i just had to see if it could get any worse as the movie went on, and it did, and did, and did.

armaggedon is the dumbest, most unbelievable plot ever.

"None of them want to pay taxes again. Ever."

William Fitchner and Steve Buscemi made that movie totally worth it.
"Get off. The nuclear. Warhead."
"What? Haven't you seen Dr. Strangelove?"

Titanic. A Titanic bore of four hours watching a ship sink.
My brother was all, "You have to see the whole thing to get the point!"

My response: " It sank. 6 people lived. Leonardo DiCaprio froze to a plank while spouting a bunch of romantic nonsense. Did I miss anything? I think not."

Ok lets get this straight people.

The Thin Red Line and The New World are excellent films!

Yes I liked The Postman. LOL! Starship Troopers Ruled!

Now the movie I sat through and almost went insane because of how bloody awful it is was Date Movie, It was my friends birthday and he wanted to see it. So I bought the tickets and there went an hour and a half of my life.

Anaconda. I saw that with a friend in a discount theater, and when it was over, some guy stood up and yelled at the screen, "I want my four dollars back!" That guy is my hero.

My anaconda don't want none unless you got buns hun.

BABY GOT BACK!

I liked Starship Troopers too. It's satirical, I'm not sure everyone gets that. It's possible to know that ST is satirical and still not like it. But I'm just saying for the initiated. But Jake Busey? Come on! The guys a legend.

An Officer and a Gentleman is sweet though. Mainly for Louis Gossett Jr. kicking Gere square in the balls.

Yes, and that was its downfall.

I'll keep it simple for the next one, then.

Back
Top Bottom