What was the absolute worst motion picture you've ever sat through?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You're going to throw a midget at me?

Do it. Didn't you know? I'm a samaurai warrior. You know that scene in Kill Bill when Uma chops that baseball in half? This is sort of like that, except Uma has a 13-inch johnson and the baseball is wearing sunglasses and a helmet.

Mulholland Dr, for sure.

The Black Dahlia :barf:

Starship Troopers :crack:

The New World :yawn:

Primeval :yawn: :yawn:

I Heart Huckabees :down:

We're all one big happy family.

225258054_04fbe34b82_o.jpg

I still need to see the rest of Boogie Nights. It's hiding on my computer somewhere

Probably around my 5th favorite film of the 90's. Hehe, I know that's one mama LMP wouldn't approve of. :wink:

That is why it is on the computer. :wink:

Sometimes Mama LMP vetoes movies because she didn't like them, or tries to dissuade me from watching them like 2001 or American Beauty... but it's wrong when I tell my sister to not waste her time on Epic Movie or Norbit.

Tell your sister to rent Boogie Nights. It's so strong in family values. You mom should approve.

Add me to the list of BLACK DAHLIA haters. Although, i turned it off after 1/2 hour, so i guess i don't officially qualify.

The worst movie i've ever sat through in the theaters was PLAY IT TO THE BONE. And the only reason i sat through it was because it was girl's night out with 4 other friends and halfway through we started giggling uncontrollably over how bad the movie was and how high Antonio Banderas' pants were pulled up. That kept us entertained, but the movie was AWFUL!!

I'd also like to second the BATMAN and ROBIN vote. Although i did fall asleep in the theater, so again it doesn't fit the rules.

The Black Dahlia was terrible. What was up with Hilary Swank's accent? The family's supposed to be from LA and she's doing some bad Katherine Hepburn, East Coast heiress thing. Awful.

And I couldn't finish it so I know it doesn't fully count in this listing, but Malcolm McLaren's "The Great Rock 'n Roll Swindle" is one of the worst things committed to film. Shows what happens when someone with too much time, too much ego, too much money and too little talent makes a film. Horrid.

ultravioletluvv said:
I didn't make it far enough into the Black Dahlia to even see Hilary Swank! That's how bad it was.

My brother and sister-in-law walked out of it. I caught most of it at home when my mom rented it so had the opportunity to walk in and out as I pleased.

And Black Dahlia reminds me, Josh Hartnett is a terrible, terrible, terrible actor. He needs to stop being hired for anything ever.

I can't stand Josh Hartnett, either.

And I thought I was alone in hating Meet the Parents. I cannot stand that humilation humor kind of thing.

I did get a slight kick out of Babs Streisand and Dustin Hoffman as the parents in Meet the Fockers, but the movie was just more of the same.

Meet The Parents at least has some semblanse of intelligent filmmaking to it.

Watching Meet The Fockers was like getting my skull broken by a retarded orangutang. But it was still way better than Gone Fishin'.

This wins as I actually paid money to go see it after reading a review that compared the humour level to Toy Story.

rockyandbullwinkle.jpg

They were wrong.

Some of these other pics have been surprising. I really enjoyed The Straight Story (not at all your typical Lynch but that doesn't make it bad, check out The Elephant Man), as well as Starship Troopers and Meet the Parents. The only redeeming feature in Fockers though was Dustin Hoffman.

Yeah, I gotta jump in and defend Meet The Parents too. It may not be everyone's cup of tea, but it surely isn't the WORST movie that anybody's ever seen. It's not like it was painfully slow or the script was awful. I think that person just has an extreme dislike for Ben Stiller.

Now I'm going to sue U2democrat, I liked Meet the Parents and Meet the Focker's :lol: and I liked Starship Troopers too

Last edited:
Undercover Brother was pretty terrible.

I remember vividly watching it and waiting for it to get funny and it never getting funny.

corianderstem said:
I can't stand Josh Hartnett, either.

He couldn't act his way out of a paper bag. He has one of the worst lines ever in movie history. I know he didn't write it but it doesn't matter to me.

Pearl Harbor. He on a phone, under a desk or something and he says to the perosn on the line:

"I think World War II just started!" :| :| :| :|

I shudder just thinking about it.

Oh, the classic Pearl Harbor starring my two favorite actors ever: Josh Hartnett and Ben Affleck.

It's also directed by the immortal Michael Bay... good times all around.

Back
Top Bottom