What vitamins /supplements do you take

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

snowbunny00774

ONE love, blood, life
I don't eat enough variety of foods to get everything I need without adding to it.

Somedays I wonder if they actually help or not but I'm afraid to stop taking them to find out the hard way :reject:

Vitamin B50
Flaxseed Oil caplets
Vitamin C
Echinacea x 2 daily - not sure if this works, just started taking it a couple of months ago.

If you look enough you'll find compelling arguements for and against anything and everything, but they don't seem to be doing me any harm :slant:

Last edited:
Multivitamin from GNC
Vitamin C
Transfer Factor (when I feel a cold coming on)

I never remember to take my vitamins, but I have these bottles lying around:
multivitamin
calcium
vitamin e
fish oil
iron

iron
vit c
calcium
magnesium
folate
a multi vitamin

the c is for the iron, you need both of you're deficient in one. same with the calcium. i'm at a high risk of osteoperosis, so this is a pre-emotive battle. the folate is for bubs we hope to have more of. the multi is because i am unable to absorb so much, that it can't really hurt.
:huh:

multivitamin
echinacea when i'm feeling sick (i have it in liquid form...i can't wait til i finish it so i can get pills instead :yuck: )
i also drink 1 tbs of Bragg's Apple Cider Vinegar with a glass of water
3 protein shakes

i TRY to do this daily...but i forget... a lot

I usually take one of these a day - an organic multivitamin. I don't like the synthetic vitamins from drugstores.

I'm currently taking prenatal vitamins with a calcium supplement. Not for the obvious reasons.
For good teeth, hair, and nails!

I'm currently taking several pints of Stella Artois on a daily basis, not too sure what the benefits are, but , you could set your watch by me the next morning!

Calcium with vitamin D -for I have Osteopenia, which is the next step to having Osteoporosis, due to taking steriods for many years.

Vitamin B-12
Folic Acid
Iron- I'm Anemic

Omega-3- for high Cholesterol, which runs in my family. I aslo try to control it by diet.

tiny dancer said:
Calcium with vitamin D -for I have Osteopenia, which is the next step to having Osteoporosis, due to taking steriods for many years.

Vitamin B-12
Folic Acid
Iron- I'm Anemic

Omega-3- for high Cholesterol, which runs in my family. I aslo try to control it by diet.

I also forgot to mention Vitamin C

Back
Top Bottom