"What type are you" & "Who's your type" tests

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Naya

Refugee
I'm on a roll tonight...

What type of girl or guy are you?

Click here
You are the Girl Next Door

*You're natural and spontaneous ? men can't resist your tender-hearted nature and sweet smiles. Want to know more about who you are? Cute, fun, and sweet, you're Sandra Bullock, Jennifer Aniston, and Meg Ryan all rolled up into one ? the perfect Girl Next Door. Naturally pretty, unpretentious, and generous, you demand your share of respect, but you aren't particularly high-maintenance. What's your ideal date? Probably a Blockbuster night ? you don't mind skipping an evening on the town if it means getting some old-fashioned snuggling on the sofa. Careful yet spontaneous, you're a little bit of the Guy's Girl, a smidge of Sorority Sister (the nice kind), and just a hint of the Hippie Chick. But you've got an appeal that's all your own, which is why the guys can't stay away. People are attracted to your strong values and traditional ways. Your winning smile, bright eyes, and loving nature will make anyone want to hold on tight and never let go. *

Who's your type of guy/girl?

Click here

Your type is the Artiste

Creative. Sensitive. A bit offbeat. Your type is the Artiste, a unique guywho knows how to express himself in many ways, whether it's through words,music, or attire. You're attracted to his unconventional ways and hisremarkable talents. He doesn't feel compelled to abide by society's norms.He believes that individuality is the key to happiness, and everything hedoes is a reflection of his "inner self." You fall head-over-heels for suchconfidence and style. Whether he's playing a song he wrote for just you or writing you a love letter, this guy knows how to make you feel special. He's in touch with his feminine side and doesn't need to assert his masculinity to feel manly. If we were to paint a picture of your future, the Artiste would definitely be part of it!

You are a Go Getter

Ambitious, focused, dedicated ? you're a true Go-Getter. Though you once may have been president of your high school class or editor of the college newspaper, these days you're likely to be found on your cell phone or making an appointment in your Palm Pilot. A short-skirted "Ally McBeal" business suit is your uniform of choice, which lots of men find quite sexy. Your sights are set on career, fame, and fortune, and you may not think you have time for a risky investment like love. Naturally, you attract guys who love a challenge ? they're desperate to close the deal and show you that you're wrong. They can probably relate to your insatiable desire to succeed, but want to prove that love is just one more thing at which you can excel.

Your type is the Romantic

There's no such thing as too much wining and dining! You're a sucker for theRomantic. Some flowers...a nice dinner...a little music ? right up youralley! Your type places his woman on a pedestal and treats her like aprincess. That's exactly what you crave. Whether you need it or not, youlike the reassurance that a romantic guy provides. With him, you never feeltaken for granted. You don't fall for the tough-guy act ? in fact, you'returned off by a guy who's not in touch with his feminine side. The sensitivemale who properly courts a woman will steal your heart every time. A littletraditional? Yup. A little old-fashioned? Maybe so. But did a little extradoting ever hurt anyone? Definitely not.

You are a Hopeless romantic

Do you swoon when a guy recites poetry to you? Go ga-ga over a bouquet of hand-picked wildflowers? Then there's no doubt about it ? you're a textbook Hopeless Romantic. Chances are you love soft music, candlelight, and long walks on the beach at sunset. Crying at sappy movies (your favorite kind) is a given ? a box of tissues is a must ? and you've have had your wedding planned since grade school. You're looking for a deep relationship ? a soulmate. Traditional and sympathetic, guys love that they can open up to you and talk to you about their feelings, their past, and their hopes for the future. How can a suitor win your heart? By romancing you. Sending you flowers, surprising you with a picnic lunch, or going for a horse-drawn carriage ride. Before you know it, you'll be creating a life-long love story.

and

Your type is the Artiste

Creative. Sensitive. A bit offbeat. Your type is the Artiste, a unique guywho knows how to express himself in many ways, whether it's through words,music, or attire. You're attracted to his unconventional ways and hisremarkable talents. He doesn't feel compelled to abide by society's norms.He believes that individuality is the key to happiness, and everything hedoes is a reflection of his "inner self." You fall head-over-heels for suchconfidence and style. Whether he's playing a song he wrote for just you orwriting you a love letter, this guy knows how to make you feel special. He'sin touch with his feminine side and doesn't need to assert his masculinityto feel manly. If we were to paint a picture of your future, the Artistewould definitely be part of it!

You are an Intellect

If you were one of Charlie's Angels, you'd definitely be Sabrina, the brains behind the operation. Besides the fact that you're well-read and have an insatiable desire to learn, you can hold your own in any intellectual sparring match. With a wall full of diplomas, or at least a few in the works, your hobbies and interests reflect your intelligence. Whether you're reading the New York Times or catching up on the latest independent film, it's clear that your wheels are always spinning. You probably aced your SATs, tend to scoff at "Who Wants to Be a Millionaire" (even though you know all the answers), and kick butt at Trivial Pursuit. Guys love the challenge of trying to seduce you. Your brainpower drives them crazy, and you're smart enough to know that it puts you in the driver's seat.

Your type is the Goofball

Laughter is the way to your heart. A guy with a great sense of humor isdefinitely the one for you! You want a Goofball, someone who can laugh athimself and make you laugh, too. There's no bigger turn-off than a guy whotakes himself too seriously. You know that if a guy is silly, he's generallyself-confident and secure. Your man is a people magnet and everyone'sfavorite friend. There's never a dull moment with your jokester nearby. Youcrave excitement and laughter, and your goofball enhances those things inyour life. You probably think life is too short to spend it without asmile. Your goofy guy will ensure that that doesn't happen ? hislighthearted and silly ways make everything a little bit brighter.

Hahaha My husband is a boofhead, not a goofball :D

And I am not an intellectual :D:D

GLAMOURINA. You're classy and polished ? men fall hard for your sophisticated flair and serene charm.

And i got Goofball for the 2nd one

:)

Do you swoon when a guy recites poetry to you? Go ga-ga over a bouquet of hand-picked wildflowers? Then there's no doubt about it ? you're a textbook Hopeless Romantic. Chances are you love soft music, candlelight, and long walks on the beach at sunset. Crying at sappy movies (your favorite kind) is a given ? a box of tissues is a must ? and you've have had your wedding planned since grade school. You're looking for a deep relationship ? a soulmate. Traditional and sympathetic, guys love that they can open up to you and talk to you about their feelings, their past, and their hopes for the future. How can a suitor win your heart? By romancing you. Sending you flowers, surprising you with a picnic lunch, or going for a horse-drawn carriage ride. Before you know it, you'll be creating a life-long love story.

Your type is the Romantic

There's no such thing as too much wining and dining! You're a sucker for theRomantic. Some flowers...a nice dinner...a little music ? right up youralley! Your type places his woman on a pedestal and treats her like aprincess. That's exactly what you crave. Whether you need it or not, youlike the reassurance that a romantic guy provides. With him, you never feeltaken for granted. You don't fall for the tough-guy act ? in fact, you'returned off by a guy who's not in touch with his feminine side. The sensitivemale who properly courts a woman will steal your heart every time. A littletraditional? Yup. A little old-fashioned? Maybe so. But did a little extradoting ever hurt anyone? Definitely not.

:shrug:

You are a Go Getter :huh:

Ambitious, focused, dedicated ? you're a true Go-Getter. Though you once may have been president of your high school class or editor of the college newspaper, these days you're likely to be found on your cell phone or making an appointment in your Palm Pilot. A short-skirted "Ally McBeal" business suit is your uniform of choice, which lots of men find quite sexy. Your sights are set on career, fame, and fortune, and you may not think you have time for a risky investment like love. Naturally, you attract guys who love a challenge ? they're desperate to close the deal and show you that you're wrong. They can probably relate to your insatiable desire to succeed, but want to prove that love is just one more thing at which you can excel.

Your type is the Goofball :yes:

Laughter is the way to your heart. A guy with a great sense of humor isdefinitely the one for you! You want a Goofball, someone who can laugh athimself and make you laugh, too. There's no bigger turn-off than a guy whotakes himself too seriously. You know that if a guy is silly, he's generallyself-confident and secure. Your man is a people magnet and everyone'sfavorite friend. There's never a dull moment with your jokester nearby. Youcrave excitement and laughter, and your goofball enhances those things inyour life. You probably think life is too short to spend it without asmile. Your goofy guy will ensure that that doesn't happen ? hislighthearted and silly ways make everything a little bit brighter.

Was this a surprise to anyone?

Want a guy who's into just about everything? Well, you've found him in your Renaissance Man! This guy is extremely passionate about everything you can think of. His interests run the gamut, from baseball stats to Dutch art, and he delves into all of his interests enthusiastically. Your guy will do anything and go anywhere and most likely have a smile on his face the whole time. You'll constantly be mesmerized by how much information he soaks upand retains. Whether it's because he's extremely well-cultured or due to his romantic nature, you can't help but fall for this guy. Although he's got a plethora of redeeming qualities, this great catch can be somewhat scatterbrained. He can sometimes lose sight of reality and wind up living happily in the clouds. But when it comes down to it, that's exactly where this guy will put you ? on cloud nine.

You are an Intellect

If you were one of Charlie's Angels, you'd definitely be Sabrina, the brains behind the operation. Besides the fact that you're well-read and have an insatiable desire to learn, you can hold your own in any intellectual sparring match. With a wall full of diplomas, or at least a few in the works, your hobbies and interests reflect your intelligence. Whether you're reading the New York Times or catching up on the latest independent film, it's clear that your wheels are always spinning. You probably aced your SATs, tend to scoff at "Who Wants to Be a Millionaire" (even though you know all the answers), and kick butt at Trivial Pursuit. Guys love the challenge of trying to seduce you. Your brainpower drives them crazy, and you're smart enough to know that it puts you in the driver's seat.

Laughter is the way to your heart. A guy with a great sense of humor is definitely the one for you! You want a Goofball, someone who can laugh at himself and make you laugh, too. There's no bigger turn-off than a guy whotakes himself too seriously. You know that if a guy is silly, he's generally self-confident and secure. Your man is a people magnet and everyone'sfavorite friend. There's never a dull moment with your jokester nearby. You crave excitement and laughter, and your goofball enhances those things inyour life. You probably think life is too short to spend it without a smile. Your goofy guy will ensure that that doesn't happen ? his lighthearted and silly ways make everything a little bit brighter.

You are a Guy's Girl

Turn on the game and pop the top off a cold one! You're a true Guy's Girl ? the easy-going, baseball-cap-wearing, jeans-and-flannel-shirt type. Hot dogs and chips are an essential part of your diet, and tossing a ball around is second nature. Definitely low-maintenance and very natural, there's still plenty of femininity under your tomboy exterior. Breaking out the little black dress and heels every once in a while knocks your guy's socks off. Besides knowing the latest sports scores and stats by heart, you actually enjoy hanging out with "the guys." In a romance, you're your man's pal as much as his squeeze, and he never has to worry about playing head games with you. The perfect mix of the girl next door and the sporty chick, you're spontaneous, fun, and all-American.

Angela Harlem said:
Hahaha My husband is a boofhead, not a goofball :D

And I am not an intellectual :D:D
hehe i just realized we both got the same thing.

i'm the same...my husband's a total goof, although i dunno about the whole me being an intellectual thing. i'm one of those types who knows all that dumb, useless stuff. my husband is the one who's all caught up on current events and stuff. :huh:

That, actually, is dead-on.

Want a guy who's into just about everything? Well, you've found him in yourRenaissance Man! This guy is extremely passionate about everything you canthink of. His interests run the gamut, from baseball stats to Dutch art, andhe delves into all of his interests enthusiastically. Your guy will doanything and go anywhere and most likely have a smile on his face the wholetime. You'll constantly be mesmerized by how much information he soaks upand retains. Whether it's because he's extremely well-cultured or due to hisromantic nature, you can't help but fall for this guy. Although he's got aplethora of redeeming qualities, this great catch can be somewhatscatterbrained. He can sometimes lose sight of reality and wind up livinghappily in the clouds. But when it comes down to it, that's exactly where this guy will put you ? on cloud nine.

Oh, great. Like I'm gong to find one of THOSE in NEPA.

You are a Hippie Chick

The '60s are over, but their legacy of peace and love lives on in you, a genuine, granola-loving Hippie Chick. A fan of flowing skirts, Birkenstocks, and all-natural organic foods, you probably wear your hair long and loose so you can always go with the flow. The rhythm of your life is definitely laid-back and groovy. Genuine and unpretentious, you're a free spirit with a big heart. A Dharma looking for her Greg, after winning your guy's heart, you'll take him on a pilgrimage to Woodstock and make him wear flowers in his hair. And he'll love every minute of it. All in all, you've got just the right mix of idealism and social conscience to keep any guy trippin' over you, right into your arms.

*I'm not sure I'm that much a Hippie*

Your type is the Renaissance Man

Want a guy who's into just about everything? Well, you've found him in yourRenaissance Man! This guy is extremely passionate about everything you canthink of. His interests run the gamut, from baseball stats to Dutch art, andhe delves into all of his interests enthusiastically. Your guy will doanything and go anywhere and most likely have a smile on his face the wholetime. You'll constantly be mesmerized by how much information he soaks upand retains. Whether it's because he's extremely well-cultured or due to hisromantic nature, you can't help but fall for this guy. Although he's got aplethora of redeeming qualities, this great catch can be somewhatscatterbrained. He can sometimes lose sight of reality and wind up livinghappily in the clouds. But when it comes down to it, that's exactly where this guy will put you ? on cloud nine.

*this means they couldn't match me to one type of guy, I'm that ecclectic. I'll never meet a guy! :scream: *

From what I see here, I guess I should be glad I'm a goofball, even though I dont have much self confidence.
But I'm very definately taken, so what's it all matter anyway.

Alright, well heres my personality...
Ready to find out who you are? Well, our Wheel of Types has landed on the BRAIN. You've got a powerful mind and a thirst to learn, and women love your tremendous intellect.
---===---
Let's put it this way: You could never play the Scarecrow in The Wizard of Oz. You've already got a brain ? and a powerful one at that. Well-read and extremely knowledgeable, you can beat anyone at Trivial Pursuit ? or any intellectual sparring match. Chicks dig you for your muscular mind. Whether you're a whiz at the crosswords or an amateur Einstein, it's definitely your brainpower that drives them crazy. That thirst for knowledge and an insatiable curiosity will earn you high honors with any smart woman.

and with one changed answer...
You are one lucky Goofball. Why? It's a known fact that laughter is the way to any girl's heart, and a great sense of humor is your defining quality. Not only can you make other folks laugh, but you can laugh at yourself ? there's no bigger turn-off than a guy who takes himself too seriously. Your lighthearted attitude reveals how comfortable you feel about yourself. Women dig that kind of self-confidence and security. Face it, you're a people magnet ? everyone's favorite friend. There's never a dull moment with you nearby. Excitement and laughter are what you bring to the lives around you, and it makes everything a little bit brighter, which is no small thing. After all, life is too short to spend it without a smile.

how lovely... I just dont know what to say about those... bleh... anyways part two, personality best matched for me

Ready to learn your fate? Well, your matchmakingwheel has landed on the GIRL NEXT DOOR. This natural, spontaneous gal isjust your type! You can't resist her tender-hearted nature and sweet smiles.Want to know everything about your perfect match?
---===---
Your type is the Girl Next Door

Cute, fun, and sweet, your ideal gal is just a stone's throw away ? she's the Girl Next Door. She's Sandra Bullock, Doris Day, and Meg Ryan all rolled up into one. Naturally pretty rather than glamorous, she's unpretentious and generous. She loves animals and children, and is great with both. You're attracted to her strong values and traditional ways. Although she demands a lot of respect, she's not particularly high-maintenance. Her ideal date is more likely to be dinner and a movie than heading out for a night on the town. She's careful yet spontaneous ? a little bit of the Guy's Girl, a smidge of Sorority Sister (the nice kind), and just a hint of the Hippie Chick. But she's got an appeal that's all her own, which is why you can't stay away. Her winning smile, bright eyes, and loving nature make you want to hold on tight and never let go.

yah prolly... whatever...

You are a Renaissance Man

Leonardo DaVinci's got nothing on you. A modern Renaissance Man, you know something about everything. You're extremely passionate about anything you can think of, from baseball stats to Dutch art. And you delve into all of them enthusiastically. Women are constantly impressed by how much information you soak up and retain, as well as your spontaneity and sense of adventure. Whether it's because you're extremely well-cultured or due to your romantic nature, they can't help but fall for you. As long as you're careful to keep your wits about you and stay grounded, any gal who winds up with you will feel like she's living on cloud nine.

Cute, fun, and sweet, your ideal gal is just a stone's throw away ? she's the Girl Next Door. She's Sandra Bullock, Doris Day, and Meg Ryan all rolled up into one. Naturally pretty rather than glamorous, she's unpretentious and generous. She loves animals and children, and is great with both. You're attracted to her strong values and traditional ways. Although she demands a lot of respect, she's not particularly high-maintenance. Her ideal date is more likely to be dinner and a movie than heading out for a night on the town. She's careful yet spontaneous ? a little bit of the Guy's Girl, a smidge of Sorority Sister (the nice kind), and just a hint of the Hippie Chick. But she's got an appeal that's all her own, which is why you can't stay away. Her winning smile, bright eyes, and loving nature make you want to hold on tight and never let go.

I LOVE Emode!!!

Don't know how I feel about this one...

You are a Glamourina

Admit it: You just love being spoiled. A true Glamourina, you appreciate every chivalrous gesture and expensive trinket that's showered upon you. Gourmet dinners and nights at the theater are an absolute must ? they're just a standard part of living the charmed life. Witty and sophisticated, you always light up a room like an 8-carat diamond. You know the hottest spots to eat, drink, and be merry ? and you never have to wait in line. Men keep crawling back for more of your refined manner and Uptown Girl style. And why not? Sure, you might be a smidge high-maintenance at times, but just being around you makes men feel like King for a Day. Cool grace and elegant charm give you the upper hand at all times, which is just as it should be.

But this one hits the nail on the head!

Your type is the Bad Boy

The Pink Lady needs her T-Bird. You're attracted to the Bad Boy. Thetough guy. The heart-breaker. So what if he's hard to tie down? You want aguy who's got an edge, someone who keeps you on your toes. In fact, it mightbe the challenge that keeps you around. His bad-ass attitude is like amagnet ? if a guy's got a rebel reputation, he's got your attention! Yourman's gotta be confident and have lots of machismo. Plain and simple,sensitive guys just don't float your boat. You have no time for the sweet,romantic, or doting guys who pursue you and, frankly, bore you to tears.Maybe you're just not into the touchy-feely thing right now. Who cares?Whether you're seeking adventure or looking to tame the wild, there'ssomething about a bad boy that keeps you coming back.

Cheers!
-Mel :bono:

You are an Artiste

Creative. Sensitive. A bit offbeat. You're an Artiste, a uniquely creative guy who can express himself in many ways ? whether it's through words, music, or attire. Individuality is your key to happiness, so everything you do is a reflection of your true "inner self." Women really dig your unconventional ways and remarkable talents. They just love how you challenge society's norms, and they fall head over heels for your confidence and distinctive style. Whether you're playing a song you wrote for her or writing a love letter, you know how to make a gal feel special. You're perceptive, thoughtful, and secure enough to see there's no need to assert your masculinity just to feel manly. If we were to paint a picture of your future, it would definitely be a masterpiece.

Your type is the Artiste

Creative. Sensitive. A bit offbeat. Your type is the Artiste, a unique guywho knows how to express himself in many ways, whether it's through words,music, or attire. You're attracted to his unconventional ways and hisremarkable talents. He doesn't feel compelled to abide by society's norms.He believes that individuality is the key to happiness, and everything hedoes is a reflection of his "inner self." You fall head-over-heels for suchconfidence and style. Whether he's playing a song he wrote for just you orwriting you a love letter, this guy knows how to make you feel special. He'sin touch with his feminine side and doesn't need to assert his masculinityto feel manly. If we were to paint a picture of your future, the Artistewould definitely be part of it!

:sexywink: :sexywink:

You are a Hippie Chick

The '60s are over, but their legacy of peace and love lives on in you, a genuine, granola-loving Hippie Chick. A fan of flowing skirts, Birkenstocks, and all-natural organic foods, you probably wear your hair long and loose so you can always go with the flow. The rhythm of your life is definitely laid-back and groovy. Genuine and unpretentious, you're a free spirit with a big heart. A Dharma looking for her Greg, after winning your guy's heart, you'll take him on a pilgrimage to Woodstock and make him wear flowers in his hair. And he'll love every minute of it. All in all, you've got just the right mix of idealism and social conscience to keep any guy trippin' over you, right into your arms.

Your type is the Brain

Let's put it this way ?X you would never date the Scarecrow from the Wizardof Oz. A guy without a brain is not the guy for you! Your Mr. Right is well-read, extremely knowledgeable, and can beat anyone at Trivial Pursuit. Hecan hold his own in any intellectual conversation, and he's got aninsatiable desire to learn. You prefer a strong mind over strong muscles and have no patience for someone who considers TV mentally stimulating.Whether it's because he can take apart a computer and rebuild it at thespeed of light or the way he can recite the price of any stock on themarket, his brainpower impresses you. You love to learn, and there's nobetter knowledge than the kind you get from someone you love!

You are an Artiste

Creative. Sensitive. A bit offbeat. You're an Artiste, a uniquely creative guy who can express himself in many ways ? whether it's through words, music, or attire. Individuality is your key to happiness, so everything you do is a reflection of your true "inner self." Women really dig your unconventional ways and remarkable talents. They just love how you challenge society's norms, and they fall head over heels for your confidence and distinctive style. Whether you're playing a song you wrote for her or writing a love letter, you know how to make a gal feel special. You're perceptive, thoughtful, and secure enough to see there's no need to assert your masculinity just to feel manly. If we were to paint a picture of your future, it would definitely be a masterpiece.

Pease is a hopeless romantic?? Now that's a surprise! ;)

You are a Renaissance Man

Leonardo DaVinci's got nothing on you. A modern Renaissance Man, you know something about everything. You're extremely passionate about anything you can think of, from baseball stats to Dutch art. And you delve into all of them enthusiastically. Women are constantly impressed by how much information you soak up and retain, as well as your spontaneity and sense of adventure. Whether it's because you're extremely well-cultured or due to your romantic nature, they can't help but fall for you. As long as you're careful to keep your wits about you and stay grounded, any gal who winds up with you will feel like she's living on cloud nine.

not too sure about that one - haven't exactly experienced lots of women who just can't help but fall for me, but hey... :)

Your type is the Hopeless Romantic

Looking for a gal who swoons when you recite poetry? Goes ga-ga over a bouquet of hand-picked wildflowers? The Hopeless Romantic is your girl. She loves soft music, candlelight, and long walks on the beach at sunset. She cries at sappy movies (her favorite kind) and has had her wedding planned since grade school. She's looking for a deep relationship ? a soulmate. She's a traditional girl you can open up to and talk to about your feelings, your past, and your hopes for the future. How to win her heart? Romance her. Send her flowers, surprise her with a picnic lunch, or go for a horse-drawn carriage ride. Before you know it, you and your girl will be creating a life-long love story.

No surprise there...

You are a Romantic

Your courtship philosophy is simple: No woman can resist being wined and dined. Some flowers ... a nice dinner ... a little soft music .... Face it, you're a Romantic. From opening the car door to asking for her permission for a goodnight kiss, your gentlemanly gestures make any woman feel just like a princess. You're not afraid to reveal the sensitive side of your personality, and the gals can't help but adore you for it. A little traditional? Yup. A little old-fashioned? Maybe so. But did a little extra doting ever hurt? Definitely not.

so what have learned today?
not all that much

You are an Intellect

wtf. um, no. :madspit:

this thing sucks. :madspit:

I'm a goofball. Here's what it said....

You are one lucky Goofball. Why? It's a known fact that laughter is the way to any girl's heart, and a great sense of humor is your defining quality. Not only can you make other folks laugh, but you can laugh at yourself ? there's no bigger turn-off than a guy who takes himself too seriously. Your lighthearted attitude reveals how comfortable you feel about yourself. Women dig that kind of self-confidence and security. Face it, you're a people magnet ? everyone's favorite friend. There's never a dull moment with you nearby. Excitement and laughter are what you bring to the lives around you, and it makes everything a little bit brighter, which is no small thing. After all, life is too short to spend it without a smile.

And it turns out my type is....the Guy's Girl

There's nothing you enjoy more than watching a game and popping the top off a cold one ? and you want your gal to love it, too. That's why you tend to go for the Guy's Girl ? the flannel-shirt-and-baseball-cap-wearing, easygoing type. She eats hot dogs and chips and knows how to toss a ball around without looking silly. Besides knowing the latest sports scores and stats, she actually likes hanging out with your friends. She's low-maintenance and very natural. But don't be fooled ? she's got plenty of femininity under her tomboy exterior. Every once in a while she'll break out the little black dress and heels and knock your socks off. She's your friend as much as your lover, and you never have to worry about playing head games with her. She's the perfect mix of the girl next door and the sporty jock ? spontaneous, fun, and All-American.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom