What Trading Spaces member are you?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Angel

Elvis' Naughty Angel
Who else is addicted to this show??? Come on!!! Fess up!!! Turns out, I am Laurie
eek.gif

lauriewon.jpg

To find out who you are... go to: http://members.aol.com/chuckchickadee/test.html

Ew....I am Paige. I can't stand her. I thought Alex was bad, but I would give anything for her to come back! I wish I were Vern although then I guess I'd be a man. Awww I miss watching it (we don't have cable in our rooms at school...stupid), it's the best!

alexwon.jpg

lol -- I'm ALEX?

Edit: stupid HTML

------------------

"You must not look down on someone just 'cos they are 14 years old. When I was that age I listened to the music of John Lennon and it changed my way of seeing things, so I'm just glad that 14 year olds are coming to see U2 rather than group X." - Bono, 1988

[This message has been edited by elevatedmole (edited 02-25-2002).]

[This message has been edited by elevatedmole (edited 02-25-2002).]

Originally posted by U2morrow:
Ew....I am Paige. I can't stand her. I thought Alex was bad, but I would give anything for her to come back! I wish I were Vern although then I guess I'd be a man. Awww I miss watching it (we don't have cable in our rooms at school...stupid), it's the best!

I can't stand Paige either. And I thought I couldn't stand Alex before, and now I am just dying for her to come back!

------------------

"You must not look down on someone just 'cos they are 14 years old. When I was that age I listened to the music of John Lennon and it changed my way of seeing things, so I'm just glad that 14 year olds are coming to see U2 rather than group X." - Bono, 1988

paigewon.jpg

------------------
"Hallelujah, Heaven's white rose,
The doors you open...I just can't close..."

Originally posted by bono-vox:
Laurie....good ting? i just took the quiz for the hell of it
biggrin.gif

Is this show the same as changing rooms..they pick 2 houses and decorate them?

Yep.. it's the American version. I like Changing Rooms a LOT better -- the people aren't so annoying, lol.
wink.gif
I also like their designs better -- they seem to do a lot better job.

------------------

LMFAO!

paigewon.jpg

------------------
I'm only asking, but I think you know.

"This is so bad it's gone way past good and back to bad again." - Enid, Ghost World.

even though i never saw the show i took the quiz for the hell of
pizzastahwon.jpg

I LOVE trading spaces. I got Laurie on the quiz, but if I had to have one design a room of mine I would want Vern to do it.

And by the way...Ty is way hot!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom