What the hell is wrong with George Michael???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AchtungBono

Refugee
I don't get it...I really don't.....

The guy is an amazing singer/songwriter, he just went out on the road for the first time in 15 years, he seems to be back on track after being arrested before...and yet here he is AGAIN on the wrong side of the mugshot camera.

What is WRONG with this guy???? Why doesn't someone kick him in the ass and shake some sense into him??? Where the hell is Kenny???

......and why do I even care???

++++++++++

From the CNN website:

LONDON, England (Reuters) -- Pop star George Michael has been arrested and cautioned after being found once again slumped over the wheel of his car in London and in possession of cannabis, British media said on Monday.

The Sun tabloid splashed the story that Michael had been arrested across its front page. It was his fourth motoring incident in eight months, including three involving him being asleep at the wheel, the newspaper said.

A police spokesman said a 43-year-old man was taken into custody on Sunday, cautioned by police for having an illegal drug on him and released on bail pending inquiries on being unfit to drive.

"At about 3.22 am (0222 GMT) on Sunday morning officers were informed of a stationary vehicle with a driver inside causing an obstruction" in north London, the spokesman said, declining to confirm the identity of the driver as a matter of routine.

He was taken briefly to hospital as a precautionary measure.

The singer's partner, Kenny Goss, told The Sun that Michael had nothing to say. "He's fine and I've got him a McDonald's," he said.

In February, Michael was arrested on suspicion of possessing drugs and admitted it had been his "own stupid fault."

The musician has sold more than 80 million records throughout his career and enjoyed as much fame as a solo artist as he did as frontman of the band Wham!.

Michael is no stranger to controversy. He was arrested in April 1998 for engaging in a "lewd act" in a public toilet in Los Angeles, after which he ended years of speculation over his sexuality by announcing that he was gay.

The creator of hits including "Last Christmas" and "Careless Whisper" wrote a song "Outside" and based the accompanying video on the infamous public restroom incident.

:sigh:

I guess this is one of the reasons he is not taken seriously enough by music fans despite having a great voice and some brilliant music to his name.

VintagePunk said:
Is it wrong that when I read this title, I thought it was a thread about the Arrested Development character? :lol:

Haha - me too!!

I do actually really like this GM, but for the love of God, take a cab or get a driver if you're going to keep doing this shit. Whatever he wants to do to himself, fine, but it's the endangering others on the roads that bugs me. Take a cab:madwife:

drugs. thats what's wrong with him...
Its such a waste, because the guy is such an extraordinary singer, has an incredible songbook, brilliant songs
i love George Michael:drool:

4 incidents in 8 months and he still has his license :huh: and can't he afford a driver?!

Kenny's response is to feed his munchies sounds like a good plan :up:

VintagePunk said:
Is it wrong that when I read this title, I thought it was a thread about the Arrested Development character? :lol:

What a fun, sexy time for him!

:wink:

(But yeah, seriously - wtf, Mr. Michael?)

VintagePunk said:

I was going to go no about his dead mom, his "incestuos" crush on Maebe, his loving to pretend he's his dad's daughter every year, and then I saw the singer/songwriter comment and lost interest.

Heh. But how much of it did he smoke? How low is his tolerance for it? Does he have an addiction to it?

I, personally, cannot get high from the stuff. I know; I tried it. I had absoloutely no reaction to the stuff at all.

I do, however, react to plain cigars rather strongly. I actually get a slight high from them, though I can't seem to get addicted to them. :shrug:

Back
Top Bottom