What the hell is that show, 24, all about anyways?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
you should care, because there will be commercials throughout the broadcast and they will want your money.

i hope you dont let them down.

I literally just choked from laughing!!

Oh Martha :lmao:
I've been trying and trying to watch this show...
Everyone I know seems to watch it and yap and yap about how AMAZING it is....
For me...I still don't get it:der: :scratch: :confused:
For me...it's all :yawn: and :rolleyes: !!!!
I just don't find how all that shit can go down in one 24 hour period. It's just not believable.

martha said:
Yeah, I know each episode is one hour in some guy's life, but why should I care?

Because his life involves trying to save LA from terrorists trying to detonate a nuclear bomb. It's more exciting than my life anyways. :D

Seriously, it is a great show. And don't feel like you can't watch it just because you've missed the first part of the season.

Hello,

I've promised myself over and over again not to go out and read any threads about 24. I don't want to read any spoilers. So, now I've broken my promise and thankfully nobody said anything disastrous. Phew.

I have to say, I'm hooked. I missed the first episode, but I've seen all others (and in 10 minutes time I'm going to catch a rerun of the last episode. It's great when 2 stations are showing the same episode in the same week, less chance of missing one).
Here in the Netherlands we're still in the first season (I believe it's 19:00 now). You may say that it's not that believable as so much is happening in 24 hours, but so what? Was Star Wars realistic? Lord Of The Rings? Lethal Weapon? It's exciting to watch and you'll always want to know what's happening in the next hour.

OK, I'm checking out now. I'll revisit this thread in 5 weeks or so, when the first season has finished here. That way I can prevent seeing spoilers. It was already a big risk reading this in the first place... :)

C ya!

Marty

:up: :up: :up:

I watched the first season in 24 hours straight. It was over the top!

This season is just as good with many twists and turns.

Better than BOND!

Peace

Back
Top Bottom