What the hell is all that with Sarah Jessica Parker?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have liked her since her Square Peg days (when I was in Elem. School I benchmaked all of high school by that show) . I am sad that SATC is no longer on, Carrie Bradshaw is the reason why I fell in love with shoes. I enjoy her acting and her style and I love her husband. But like most, the new GAP ad with her and Lenny Kravitz is lame. :down:

Last edited:
She doesn't annoy me at all and I think she's pretty in an unconventional way

I've loved her since Square Pegs, probably because I'm close to her in age and was also a not-so-cute girl with curly hair who didn't fit in with the other kids in my high school. I could identify with her :shrug:

I'm not so crazy about the Gap ads though.

Each to their own I guess. I could sit there and say, "Why is she famous" about other artists but that would be a waste of time. I watch sex and the city and perhaps she is famous in the eyes of a lot of people 'cause of her character samantha. Not to mention it is a well rated show and when you have a hit show = instant fame.

I dig her so much. Being a petite girl with curly hair, it gives me so much happiness to see another petite girl with curly hair become this huge fashion icon because, generally, this look is not considered en vogue.

Why does someone have to be attractive to be popular?

Anyway, as far as talent goes, I know she studied ballet seriously when she was younger....

I've always kind of liked her...

She might not be good-looking in a conventional sense but I think she's dead sexy! If I was guy, I'd def. be into her....

I loved her in Sex and the City and I guess I"m the minority here because I like the Gap ads too.

dsmith2904 said:
I dig her so much. Being a petite girl with curly hair, it gives me so much happiness to see another petite girl with curly hair become this huge fashion icon because, generally, this look is not considered en vogue.

short girls with curly hair rule. :wink:

i absolutely adore sjp and i would kill to raid her closet. :drool:

I hated the character of Carrie, as well as every other character on Sex and the City and the show itself. I have no beef with SJP though. It's nice to see a woman with a distinctive, unconventional look be recognized as sexy. :up:

And I'm still bitter that Square Pegs was cancelled after only one season. :wink:

Bono's American Wife said:
She doesn't annoy me at all and I think she's pretty in an unconventional way
I'm not so crazy about the Gap ads though.

I agree. She used to annoy me actually but then I warmed up to her after seeing an interview with her. She seems like a really down to earth and unpretentious person who, despite her fame, still seems to be pretty un-Hollywood.

I like her. I think she has a great sense of style (most of the time). I wish I could trot in high heels like she does she makes it look so easy. :|

At my old work some of the staff were sent catalogues of the new stock arriving and given a briefing on the new trends for the season. I was one of those folk and we were told that the whole long coats and tweed trend was based on SJP. She must be doing something right if people are selling clothes that she is wearing and putting her picture up in their shops. :shrug:

Well I'm glad it's not just me! I adored Sex and the City, but SJP does not do it for me AT ALL. She is too thin, seems to be too full of herself and her voice is irritating. It also never made sense to me that in a show about sex where everyone else had to disrobe, she got to have it written out of her contract. Doesn't seem fair somehow....

I LOOOOVE her!
her voice is like soft rain falling on...something...
......something........i can´t remember the rest of the poem!!!!!!!!

I ALWAYS agree with you martha, but
not on this one!:huh:
SJP is beautiful, talented, lovely, amazing, breathtaking....

-Eva-

Back
Top Bottom