What The Feck?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ABEL

An Angel In Devil's Shoes
When I just logged on tonite, at the top where the U2 Feedback logo normally is, the following message appeared instead of the logo, everything else looked fine except the top of the website it said:

Warning: stat failed for /tmp/phpcache//.phpCache-storage-V1.4-HASH=1 (errno=2 - No such file or directory) in /web/htdocs/interference/wwwroot/phpCache.inc on line 450

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started at /web/htdocs/interference/wwwroot/phpCache.inc:450) in /web/htdocs/interference/wwwroot/admin/functions.php on line 1554

I just hit refresh, and the message went away and everything was fine...but what the feck does it mean?

:confused:
:eyebrow:

I've seen that before too.

It means you are one of the chosen ones.

Don't spread it around though because we don't want the others to get jealous. :evil: :mac: :evil:

odd

I just got this message when trying to log in too, but I just hit reload and it was fine. I never got any of these messages with the old forum.

:confused:

Problem Report
There was a communication problem.

Message ID
TCP_ERROR
Problem Description
The system was unable to communicate with the server.

Possible Problem Cause
The Web server may be down.
The Web server may be too busy.
The Web server may be experiencing other problems, preventing it from responding to clients.
The communication path may be experiencing problems.

Possible Solution
Try connecting to this server later.

Last edited:
ABEL said:

:tongue:

Bonochick + rootbeer = :barf:

:mac:

OMC, I was so sick earlier!!!!!

BC's Dad: Ready to go to the greenhouse??

BC: No, Dad, I really feel like I'm gonna be sick...

BC's Dad: Aww, that's cuz you've been in the house all afternoon! It will do you good to get some air!

BC: No, Dad, seriously...I'm gonna boof!

BC's Dad: Come on, let's go...you'll feel better!

***BC & Dad go to greenhouse***

BC: Dad...if you don't take me home now, I think I'm gonna boof on the geraniums......seriously.......

BC's Dad: Umm...you're not gonna hurl in the car, are you?

I just got that too

Warning: stat failed for /tmp/phpcache//.phpCache-storage-V1.4-HASH=1 (errno=2 - No such file or directory) in /web/htdocs/interference/wwwroot/phpCache.inc on line 450

:ohmy:

weird!

the warning says something about storage....

maybe it has something to do with the random thread :eeklaugh:

I have the feeling that the random thread may someday self destruct :|

Back
Top Bottom