What Styles of Music Do You Listen to?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I honestly find it so hard to classify music that I just don't even try anymore. For example, what I used to consider alternative, isn't called alternative now -- it's split up into many, many sub-catagories. And what is considered alternative now is totally useless to me. Ah well....such things happen when you get old ;)

ohhhh, i make a real mix, i start from rock, U2 (of course), hard rock with bands like deep purple, thin lizzy and many of the 70's bands, then psychedelic rock with pink floyd, grunge, (pearl jam, soundgarden) progressive metal (dream theater) classical, verdi, beethoven, mozart, chaikovsky, puccini, jazz players such chick corea or dave weckl and really many more.......except stupid dance pop music!!!:wink:

indra said:
I honestly find it so hard to classify music that I just don't even try anymore. For example, what I used to consider alternative, isn't called alternative now -- it's split up into many, many sub-catagories. And what is considered alternative now is totally useless to me. Ah well....such things happen when you get old ;)

I totally agree, great post. :up:

Back
Top Bottom