What source do you use for drinking water?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pub crawler

New Yorker
Bottled or tap?

I just now made my morning coffee with TAP water.
eek.gif
eek.gif

I never use tap water. It doesn't taste good. I've been drinking bottled water forever. NOBODY DRINKS TAP WATER. But this morning I was out of bottled and I said to myself, "Ah, what the heck..."

I hope I don't get sick.
eek.gif

I have a definate issue with paying for water. Simply cos you still dont know what is in it, so my solution was a $50 Brita! Tastes faaaaaaaaaantastic!

Keep it in the fridge!

hah sorry Pub. Its a brand name, they make water filters and purifiers. All different sizes and types. Mine is this big tankish type thing you fill the top reservoir with water and it filters through giving lovely fresh clean water. For cheaper than Evian!
You'd be sick if I described what the filter looks like when its changed!

Very worthwhile investments
biggrin.gif

I like to drink bottled water. I fill up the bottles with filtered water though because I drink about 8 bottles a day, and that would get bloody expensive!!!

No offense...but if I lived in CA, I wouldn't drink tap water either.
Tap water has only gotten worse in Seattle in the past 5 years. I still make my coffee with it each morning.

Tap at home- Oak Park, CA isn't all that bad as far as tap goes. At work, I drink the huge bottles of Arrowhead that they keep by my desk. However, if they don't want me to drink it, they shouldn't keep it in my office. This is not a storage facility.

------------------
I AM the Ass Demon Exorcist.

Gawd, when I was in melbourne our work all agreed that tap water tasted much better than the bottled sort. So we started to refill our big bottles from the tap and the water company went bust later for the same reason. Melbourne water is fantastic.

As for over here in europe, both, although a water filter is a good idea.

They say that in london, the water has been drunk 8 times! ewww

------------------
In the stillness of the evening
When the sun has had its day
I heard your voice whispering...

I use Brita.

I know how you feel though, before I got the brita thing I would use bottled water all the time and if I would run out I would have to use tap water for my coffee and omg EW its soooo gross.

When I still lived at home with my parents I drank tap water, but now that I've gotten to college and found that the water tastes awful I go with good ole Aquafina.

Gotta go with Brita. Buy the pitcher for about $30 and get a new filter every 3 months or so (packs of 3 filters for $15). That's the only water I drink.

I have to say that the water in LA tastes like ass and I wouldnt want to drink it even with a Britta water filter. Yeah, Mrs. Clayton, the water in Seattle is not as good as it used to be but it is still far superior to LA water. I remember when I visited Washington state after living in Orange County and when I went to wash my hands I was shocked to find that the water here is ice cold and then I found that it tastes much better here as well. I still do use a Britta water filter though, actually I have two of them. But I think that maybe Pub Crawler should just order Arrowhead like most of the people in SoCal cause the water there is indeed gross.

------------------
We plants are happy plants.

Back
Top Bottom