What song did you last sing along to at the top of your lungs?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

u2popmofo

Blue Meth Addict
Ok, it's time to spill the beans. I know you all belt out songs in your car, shower, or in the privacy of your own room. What was the last song you sang along to at the top of your lungs? None of this sissy little "kind of singing along stuff", I want to know what song you sang loud and proud.

As for myself:

Manic Street Preachers - 'If You Tolerate This Your Children Will Be Next'

where did our love go - diana ross and the supremes. on the way to school this morning whilst walking down the street. getting some filthy looks from the goths!

u2popmofo said:
As for myself:

Manic Street Preachers - 'If You Tolerate This Your Children Will Be Next'

:ohmy: Hehe, I would like to hear that!

As for me, I last sang like a madwoman to...

Daft Punk - One More Time

Muggsy said:
I "tried" to sing "the siren" of Nightwish... Tarja's voice is unreachable.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCPoiIM-u7s

Damn, that's pretty intense :wink:

For me, it's A View to a Kill, by Duran Duran. This song meant a lot to me as a 10-year-old. I found an mp3 of it the other day, and instantly, those dancing-around-with-my-Walkman-in-a-field moments came flooding back.

Until we dance into the fire!... :love:

it's a song in Spanish called "Mareo" by Babasonicos... I'm not a big fan of that band but that song is MY song

partygirlvox said:
where did our love go - diana ross and the supremes. on the way to school this morning whilst walking down the street. getting some filthy looks from the goths!

:up:

The closest thing I've done to screaming at the top of my lungs to a song lately was yelling the "woo-hoos" to...

Song 2 - Blur :shifty:

Back
Top Bottom