What should I wear to No Doubt next weekend?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

What should I wear?

• Frilly girly dress with doc boots and fishnets

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Sexy Gwen bra top thingy that I couldn't carry off at all

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • black leather black leather black boots GRUNNNNTTT

Votes: 6 22.2%
  • low waisted jeans that cause me a pain in the butt crack

Votes: 7 25.9%
  • dye your hair pink and platinum blonde to be a gwen look a like

Votes: 6 22.2%

• Total voters

zooropamanda

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
Such the quandry...

Should I go the tuffgirl look with dark denim, leather and boots, or try for a more pretty girl look thats happenin now?
I really dont have the washboard stomach to do the Gwen look.
Maybe I should die my hair pink?

What ever shall I do? :scratch:

lol!!! that's ok, we all make gaffs!!! lol!!!!

I thought that was in reference to the style that girls wear to bars, whatever that means!!! lol!!!

this is a tough caper to crack, manda, but I said "dye your hair pink" because you haven't tried that before!!! lol!!!

Fishnets? Would the nets be dolphin friendly? Would they be gillnets? Would they have turtle-exclusionary devices? Would you incorporate any other fishing gear or tackle into this ensemble? What about live bait? Chum?

I think it's a Drive-IN that he goes to, like Sonic or A&W, but it is a local joint called Mister Fifty's or something like that. You know, you pull into a parking spot, punch a button on a menu board, and some attractive young girl rolls up on skates with a chili cheesburger and a shake shake shake it.

*GASP*
I hadnt thought of that. I wonder if he comes travelling with her...:drool:
Its too cold to go for the frilly dress Im Just Girl Look.
I wonder if they make those bra tops bigger than Gwen size.

Re: someone save me

zooropamanda said:
but youre not helping my quandry.

I guess I was just a bit lost with the "fishing" theme of outfit number 1; is that a theme for their concerts? like the flower pots and toilet seats associated with DEVO, or the tie-dye at a Grateful Dead show?

Well, I must admit it makes for an interesting after-thought. Would you wear it as a shawl?

draw5m2.jpg

"pretty girl" look?

I was so tempted to post a thread about the Australian summer fashions that are appearing now.It is such a blast from the past, the floral tiered skirts and the white lacy tops. That was like my "uniform" back in '77,'78, so I am delighted, cool and comfortable.
Go for comfort and beauty and have a great time. I saw a No Doubt clip on RAGE last night:eek: I saw a band on Friday night that covered No Doubt and Garbage and Shakira songs. The singer did an OK job.
I am going to see Billy Idol, later in the year, when it's hot. I am thinking of taking along my Whiplash Smile record and asking him to sign it...we'll see, probably will chicken out.\
I won't ask your advice on what to wear that night. You might tell me:laugh:
i never had a white wedding...maybe I should buy some over-the- top wedding dress from the op shop, ten thousand meters of fabric...wallflower:wink:
maybe I shouldn't :lmao:

no that net would look divine draped around me im sure

cass baby, u going to M1? should be a blast, although i only want to see garbage out of those bands, so im thinking not, as i saw them once already this year.

now shirley likes the fishnets, maybe i was mixing my gwens with my shirleys, bam bam. :shifty:

Re: Re: someone save me

U2Bama said:

I guess I was just a bit lost with the "fishing" theme of outfit number 1; is that a theme for their concerts? like the flower pots and toilet seats associated with DEVO, or the tie-dye at a Grateful Dead show?

omg devo! lol YES!!! hahaha manda you now haveto go wtih the androgynous fucked up devo look :D with the fishnets to go with it just for a neo-postmodernist-nouveaux-passive-aggressive-imafishmonger look

Good, glad we have that settled! Next quandry? :p :p

You know...

if you would kindly post pictures here,... it'd be easier for us to decide. :sexywink:

(sorry, just being a dumb male guy)

runs to :reject:

Back
Top Bottom