What R U wearing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
um, I'm wearing my red pyjama pants w/ sheep on them and a white t-shirt. Oh, and my socks and bra are white and my underwear are pink with a ilittle green flower. In case you wanted to know. :tongue:

I'm studying. Gah.

My best friend got married yesterday. Somehow I lost a shoe and I have cuts on both of my thumbs. :huh:

So, I'm wearing a pair of Mizzou sweatpants and my Elevation sweatshirt. I woke up in them and still haven't change or gotten off the couch. Its almost 10:00 at night here.

:|

Niamh_Saoirse said:
I'm wearing a pair of shorts and a bra cus it's fecking hot over here! it's 35 degrees at the moment....Pish! :mad: :madspit:

Glad I'm not the only one who feels even hotter reading what you are all rugged up in!
I'd go starkers right now but we have people coming over at an undisclosed time this hot sticky stinky evening.

I'm wearing a white Nike sports bra and a pair of light gray running shorts....as i am about to go running...in this :censored: ridiculously hot weather. why do i even bother :shrug:

..i'll probably be joining the ranks of niamh saoirse as well following my run.

trip, some girls can pull it off, some cant. you CANT.

going out in public is enough of a shame, but to go out in such a skantily clad outfit is going to make a lot of people hurl.

:angry:

sorry trip. im not really mad at you. im not insulted by you ok?

i dont get it either.

im going to subway for lunch tommorow.

:angry:

Zoomerang96 said:
trip, some girls can pull it off, some cant. you CANT.

going out in public is enough of a shame, but to go out in such a skantily clad outfit is going to make a lot of people hurl.

just because it takes me nearly 38 3/4 minutes to actually find my belly button doesn't mean i can't flaunt my god given asssets. ricki lake told me so.

im going to subway for lunch tommorow.

i hope you choke on their roast beef on wheat with provolone, mayo and extra sweet peppers. :hug:

10:20am Monday morning, trying to find excuses not to work (not that hard really!)

I'm wearing blue jeans, and a black Coldplay tour t-shirt (and its cold, damn you hot people!)

pj's...it's only 11am, I'm lucky up awake now. (doves t-shirt - less than 2 weeks away, woohoo, and grey sweatpants...I think they are supposed to be yoga pants or something, but i don't don't do yoga, so... :slant: )

I'm wearing a green skirt with a stretchy white v-neck shirt with 3/4 length sleeves and a grey hoodie because it's freezing in my office.

Back
Top Bottom