What PMS really stands for

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cell

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
13. Psychotic Mood Shift
12. Pack My Stuff
11. Permanent Menstrual Syndrome
10. Perpetual Munching Spree
9. Puffy Mid-Section
8. People Make Me Sick
7. Provide Me with Sweets
6. Pardon My Sobbing
5. Pimples May Surface
4. Pass My Sweatpants
3. Pissy Mood Syndrome
2. Plainly Men Suck
1. Pass My Shotgun

lol icelle! :lol:

:ohmy:*looks at Mr. daafishy's sig* *wonders if Sicy is really that much taller than Mr. daafishy* :sexywink:

*wonders if Mr. daafishy can really dance like that smilie in his sig* :lol:

:cute:ok, i'm sleepy...i'm going to bed soon :yawn:

LOL! :lmao: What a cute little list Icelle!

Hell yeah, the Pass My Shotgun works for me too!

Im extrememly irritated by men more than woman.....when it comes to that...and just want to punch the shit outta every guy that passes by and fuking slap lids on their heads!

You SO do not wanna stand in my way boys........:mac:...

My poor father...when stuck living with not only me but also my mom and sister...said it stood for "Pretty Much Sucks"...:D

Our house was split 50/50. Me and mother. Brother and father

Bonochick said:
My poor father...when stuck living with not only me but also my mom and sister...said it stood for "Pretty Much Sucks"...:D

I know someone like that. He grew up with like 2 sisters so it was two against one and then he got married and had a daughter so it was two against one again then he got divorced and got married again and then had another daughter and it was two against one again then he finally had a son so it was finally even odds.

Sicy. It was Joseph

i'm sick of guys saying that they "know what it feels like"...for me, it's either "Pardon My Sobbing" or "Plainly Men Suck" or "Pass My Shotgun."

Stories for Boys said:
i'm sick of guys saying that they "know what it feels like"...

Actually scientists did a study a number of years ago and concluded that 80% of men do get a form of PMS. Every 28 days they have mood swings, they can go from normal to cranky in the blink of an eye. I think they said it usually lasts a couple of days. So if the man in your life is being a putz just give him some midol :D

Stories for Boys said:
i'm sick of guys saying that they "know what it feels like"..

There are guys who say that?!? How the hell would they know?!? unless they're women in disguise!

daisybean said:

Actually scientists did a study a number of years ago and concluded that 80% of men do get a form of PMS. Every 28 days they have mood swings, they can go from normal to cranky in the blink of an eye. I think they said it usually lasts a couple of days. So if the man in your life is being a putz just give him some midol :D

:laugh:
ahhhh..that explains everything.

daafish said:

There are guys who say that?!? How the hell would they know?!? unless they're women in disguise!

You rock, daaasicyfish. :hug:

I get PMS so ragingly bad. :sad: My boyfriend is so sweet. He knows I feel like I'm insane and I can't help it. Empathy rules.

Pass My Shotgun

Half my guy friends in my msn list were in front of my shotgun last night...I just about went postal on one of them. Then I deleted his ass. Then I wrote him a not so nice email. I don't know if I did the right thing because he's so fucking rude sometimes, or I overreacted. I feel like shit and I dont have any Aleve.:scream:

:reject: :( :sad:

well now you are discussing cramps and stuff

I opened this thread yesterday( I enjoy icelle's threads)
I could see it was light and humourous , so I just quietly closed it and left. But it's this age thing you see, I've been alive longer than some of you and maybe can help you avoid some of the mistakes I've made.
My mother( again) said there is no such a thing as PMS or PMT .( I call it "pardon my sorrow" hub calls it..well won't say..meanie) Anyway when I stopped listening to her and started listening to my body it has made such a difference to my ability to cope. I can forsee the cycle and prepare for it...no decision making, no sweet food in the house, cramps on day 2, try to be alone. But you guys know this stuff. I'm glad as I said , to be able to work with it and not against it made life a bit easier. I'd wish that for you.

When i read it I also thought about male moods and cycles. I wish I understood that better. I have shared my life with 2 males for 20 years, 4 males for 14 years. BLOODY HELL. what's their excuse?I suppose I could try keeping a calendar for all of them and seeing if there is a pattern...better late than never?the male youth suicide rates in oz are frighteningly high, so I think a lot of mother's of boys in my son's age groups, worry about it. My middle one has been so grumpy for days now. I try to be patient, endlessly, but boy o boy...I wish I understood more so thanks again for touching on an interesting topic
:hug: icelle
Pamela May SometimesI just though of that!..better than Pamela May Not now where's that cake?orange and pistachio wa s it martha?YUM :drool: :tongue: :angel: :macdevil:

For my first job, I worked at a shoe store with my sis, her best friend Jenna, and my best friend Kim. If we ever wanted our boss to go away, one of us would start talking about cramps, and he'd be like, "I'm outta here...do whatever you want..." :lol:

Back
Top Bottom