What PMS really stands for

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It ususally pisses me off when men talk about/or laugh and make fun of their wife/girlfriend when its that time of month....

I find it distasteful men puttin women down over something they cannot help and didnt actually choose to have!

(you know those typical Male Meetings. his mates come round, ur there, ur cranky, he tells u to go get the lads beer and u maybe fire it at them, and hes like 'piss off and leave us be moody!' - no Ive never experienced this, but I KNOW it exists!)

anyway, it was bad enough some mofo in my work walking up stairs and in shunnin him for a moment while on the phone with a client, (cause hes always fuking sayin hi and speaking to me no matter what!), he said, in front of two other guys and someone in reception .........'Is it that time of the month?'

Well this made me so mad I emailed him and DEMANDED an apology with the words he had better NOT EVER say that again!

He did apologise and never did again..................

of course he threw it all back in my face sayin Im grumpy all the time, but Im grumpy with pple who piss me off BIG TIME!!!!!

So *hint hint* Gary - grow up! (he talks so much shite anyway!)

but no way would I let him go with that.........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :no:

anyway, if I ever dated a guy who took the piss outta me feelin crampy, he would be prickless within 1 hour......

you go girl!!!!

mad1 said:

anyway, if I ever dated a guy who took the piss outta me feelin crampy, he would be prickless within 1 hour......

:ohmy: :lmao:

I agree Maddie-that is ESPECIALLY inappropriate in the workplace :tsk:

We all know there are legitimate physical symptoms/causes of PMS-and it can be very bad.

am I allowed to mention

tender breasts?

well lets call a spade a spade......throbbing, excrutiatingly painful "tender" breasts. Again it's the age thing. Lets' see I've been at this since I was 10...(yes 10:sad: :scream:) so that's 31 years....wheres' my medal...I WANT A BIG SHINY MEDAL...NOW!!!!
Roundabouts say, 10 years ago that new symptom started..with a vengeance. once again I'd like to leave some advice for natural therapy for anyone who suffers and is interested... Evening Primrose Oil capsules,they help a lot. It has something to do with fluid retention.

Ok ..I will tell you what hub calls it......his week off. Fair enough:eeklaugh: :tongue: the last laugh is always mine...well not always..but quite often.
woohooo Bono is on Oprah this afternoon......now THAT is better than all the tea, herbal or otherwise in China. I'm cured :yes: :wave:

ps: i ate a chunk of white chocolate yesterday(my weakness)Boy did I regret that later on. :sick:

U gals are both good:angel: and bad:mac: influences
I :heart: U

and another thing..I've worked it out, what the 17 year old's mood was about

her name is Natalia:heart:
Why do we think our parents will probably say no ? I remember getting nervous about it though..."Umm, can I borrow the car for the weekend?"
Heck, I even washed the old dreamcar for him, I am so suportive of th ewhole idea. It might be old , but it can at least be clean.

I must say too," proud mum stuff" he looked so gorgeous. He rarely wears his hair out, I hadn't quite realised how long and healthy it is. he came flying home at lunch time today with a car load of girls , off to the beach.....I think he's happier now.:yes:
And my baby will be 14 this week. He's back from the depths of puberty....for now. He is just getting his yearly exam marks back, he's done very well, despite the miseries.
I just wanted to complete that story. They bring tears to me eyes...sometimes of sorrow, but more often joy. I think we all cycle together and get:grumpy: :madspit: :madspit: in unison or we take turns.

here I'll leave you with visual representation of all this...
our greatest love...National Parks. Since they were toddlers they have run up mountains like that..fearless and fit.

Going up

Attachments

• mtwarning2.jpg
    mtwarning2.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 37
No more cass raves...I have to make this one last

and back down...same mountain, 12 years later.

some of you know , some of you don't, some of you care, some of you don't. Some of you gave me back my life to live. I can now rejoin my boys on such adventures
the ultimate gift THANK YOU beautifully
defintely on the way back up again:yes:bye musiclovers :wave:

Attachments

• mt warning2002.jpg
    mt warning2002.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 37
I hope no one got shot in the making of this thread

I'm still here:der: ( just wanted to use that "der" smilie ):der:
I saw a car sticker the other day
I have PMS and ESP - That makes me a bitch who knows everything
well I thought it was funny.
I came up with a new one last night ( warning more "girl talk" to follow)My period arrived earlier that I'd expected and I said in all innocence, "that explains why I have been so lumpy and grumpy"

I like it:yes: lumpy and grumpy....but then the old boy had to get that bit too clever clever..." frumpy, humpy, jumpy....." oh stop already. "lumpy and grumpy" is adequate.

I'll just slink off into the corner after that little confession shall I?

Cass I :heart: your stories!!

The cramps are REALLY bad especially if your at school but I always throw up as well and its awful :scream: I hate being sick

:lmao:

:heart: you icelle.

I should merge my IO thread in here :crack: lol

And my journal while I'm at it :der:

You forgot Pass Me Salt (I crave salty things when I have the, uh, affliction). :lol: :lol:
*edited due to carelessness*

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom