What perfumes/colognes do you wear?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Gina Marie

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
Mine are- 'Green Tea' and 'Sunflowers' by Elizabeth Arden

'Cotton Blossom'-Bath and Body Works

I like perfume, but only subtle ones-you know, when you get in an elevator or something and a guy or a woman has on so much that you can't breathe?

My favorite cologne for a guy is probably STILL Polo-or Eternity-just not when they wear too much.

Originally posted by Gina Marie:
Mine are- 'Green Tea' and 'Sunflowers' by Elizabeth Arden

eek.gif
That is so bizarre, I love those two! Sunflowers was the first perfume I ever wore and Green Tea I wear all the time now. It's gorgeous and fresh. You're the only other person I've known to like it.
smile.gif

Originally posted by LuvLady:
eek.gif
That is so bizarre, I love those two! Sunflowers was the first perfume I ever wore and Green Tea I wear all the time now. It's gorgeous and fresh. You're the only other person I've known to like it.
smile.gif

Wow! I just started wearing Green Tea last year-and Sunflowers I've been wearing for years now. I only like 'clean & fresh' type perfumes-I'm almost allergic to any other kind-they give me a headache.

I am partial to Elizabeth Arden-Red Door is nice too-but kind of strong for me. A little bit is nice for a night out.
smile.gif

Anais-anais-i really like it and Hot. Thats all i know about them i duno if they r ELizabeth Arden or not. i just like them
biggrin.gif

------------------
And if you look, you look through me.

L'amore giunger
L'amore
E non so pi pregare
E nell'amore non so pi sperare
E quell'amore non so pi aspettare

miss_smith@emailaccount.com e-mail me :)

Hello,

I'm not partial to one specific after-shave. I currently switch between Massimo Dutti, Tommy (by Hilfinger), Hugo and Fahrenheit. Yep, I'd like some change every now and then.
smile.gif

C ya!

Marty

------------------
People criticize me but I know it's not the end
I try to kick the truth, not just to make friends

Spearhead - People In Tha Middle

Originally posted by Gina Marie:

'Cotton Blossom'-Bath and Body Works

My mom wears that. She also likes Elizabeth Arden's Red Door (I borrow her stuff sometimes).

As for me, sometimes I wear Sunflowers as well, but usually I just use Body Splash or Body Creme from Bath & Body Works, and that is enough for me (Sweet Pea is my fave scent right now!).

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know the half of it..."

I love perfume!

Most often, I wear:

Versace - Red Jeans
Anna Sui - Sui Dreams
Anna Sui
Nina Ricci - Premier Jour
Jil Sander

I just bought something new last night from Victoria Secret. lol. Whatever they put in it, I just LOVE it. I think it's called Heavenly (how typically VS
rolleyes.gif
)

Other than that, my fav scent is some stuff I pick up every year at the Rennaissance Festival. It's made by hand and it's very unique...sandalwood, frankincense, very different. I don't do floral stuff very well.

-sula

------------------
~I want to play the guitar very badly, and I do play the guitar very badly - Bono~

Take a virtual tour of U2's Dublin... Crzy4Bono's U2 page with some of Sula's Dublin pic's

Sula's Europe Pics

[This message has been edited by sulawesigirl4 (edited 12-05-2001).]

I'm the same way about Perfumes Gina... too strong and I end up with a headache for the rest of the day... usually I just stick with the light stuff from Bath and Body works, mainly Water Blossom Ivy and Cucumber Melon...occasionally I wear Day by Gap.

As for guys... less is definetly more. I always have liked Polo/Sport. I LOVE Farenhiet (sp?) though - my boyfriend wears it and it drives me out of my mind...
biggrin.gif

------------------
God has got his phone off the hook, babe...Would he even pick up if he could?

Bono-vox ur into Anais Anais too? How cool, thats a fav of mine!!!!!

If u check back in here, get ur butt up to Dundela Pharmacy on the Belmont Road, where u can get 100ml for just ?28 there!!!

Special deals darlin, special deals!!!!!

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Hiya Gina!

Yes, so I luv AA and Ghost......its gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

me mams into Jean Paul Gaultier, esp the new 'Red Basque' one!!!!!!!!!

i love jean paul guatier even know its for men, poision is nice when you are going out but to strong for everyday use.

------------------
a vampire or a victim it depends on whos around

Dont let the Bastards grind you down

Amber romance...*sigh*...I love that one...
smile.gif

I think I take the award of the cologne with the lamest name: Very Sexy for Men, by Victoria's Secret. But it seems to do the trick.
biggrin.gif

I collect perfume and have been for quite a few years. Not intentionally, a lot of perfume I have came to me as gifts. (I think someone was trying to tell me something. hint hint) Unfortunately if I'm not careful, I accidentally wear enough perfume to leave a mile long trail behind me. *cough cough, gag*

Some perfumes I own are: Tresor, Opium, Obsession, Ombre Rose, Shalimar (Guerlain) Metoerites (Guerlain) Jean Paul Gaultier (I have two bottles of the stuff because the bottles are so sexy), the standard Chanel No 5, Victoria, Design, Escada, Aqua di Gio, and so many others but one of my favorites has to be the Body Shop's Ananya. I guess I have so much perfume because it's that little extra bit that puts the ribbon on my feminine girlie girlishness I sometimes like to accentuate. I like to wear light floral stuff during the day, and heavier/warmer/spicier scents in the evening. I'm getting carried away. sorry. Man, I love perfume...

I'm a perfume addict. I mainly wear essential oils though, I am big into Jasmine and Lavender. But mainly I wear L'Ocetan Vannille. Love it!

------------------
Please repeat the message, it's the music that we choose.
http://www.sit.wisc.edu/~kljense3/MrTvs.html

I LOVE PERFUME!!! and I am such a perfume junkie and I go through it way too quickly and most of the perfumes that I really like are very expensive, so because I feel that I need to wear something everyday, during the day for the past year I have been wearing Patchouli oil- a $15 bottle of essential oil will last years, all of my friends say that they can always smell me coming and I get so many comments on the fragrance....I keep all of my nice perfumes for special occasions with my faves being;

Giorgio
Byzannce
Gucci Rush and
Jean Paul Gaultier
smile.gif

Apart from Green Tea and Sunflowers which I already said, there's a perfume oil called Japanese Musk which I discovered at the Body Shop last year. Well actually my boyfriend did and gave it to me for my birthday. It's not too heavy and enveloping so it doesn't give me a headache. It has just a really gorgeous and sensual fragrance.
smile.gif
smile.gif

Gucci Rush is my fav right now!

------------------
Love, slowly stripped away
Love has seen its better day...

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica*.???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

Originally by Bonochick:
Sweet Pea is my fave scent right now!

[/B]

There's a perfume called Sweet Pea? I'm gonna have to find some of that...
As for right now, that cheapy body mist from Calgon is good for daily use (Morning Glory and Spiced Tea are really nice), and, for special occasions, I really like TommyGirl

------------------
*It's just a moment
This time will pass*

[This message has been edited by SweetPea (edited 12-05-2001).]

Originally posted by OzAurora:
I LOVE PERFUME!!!

Jean Paul Gaultier
smile.gif

Yay! Another Gaultier fragrance wearing person! I just love the bottles the perfume comes in. It just makes me feel like a sexy lingerie girl when I wear I wear the perfume.

omg, I'm getting all girlie girl here. I feel like I'm at a slumber party.

I better go now...

Perfume is cool because if you wear it long enough, people associate it with you. I wore Navy in high school for two years and one of my guy friends would always say "I smelled you at the movies" or something if he smelled someone else wearing it.

Anyways, I wear Happy now and sometimes Sunflowers in the summer.

Signature perfume Issey Miyake.
I just bought the new summer fragrance too.
I like the florally girly ones the most.

Tuscany Per Donna
Pleasures and Beautiful by Estee Lauder
Romance Ralph Lauren

I ADORE perfume

It's funny, the 2 women I met in adult life and myself, all use frankincense essential oil.My second choice sandalwood, 3rd musk

[This message has been edited by cass (edited 05-15-2002).]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom