what online boards are you posting on?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
GibsonGirl said:

I am a founder of the Fiesta de Ricky Martin Fan Fiction forum!: http://p073.ezboard.com/bfiestaderickymartin

:lol: :drool:

Thanks to Google, I just discovered that I'm also a female from France with a great appreciation for photography. (Actually that last part is true, oui.)

Other than Interference, I've posted on the Pearl Jam official forum, under yet another really lame username. :wink:

here, u2mp3s.com, and occasionally on oink. nothing really fancy.

as for googling myself...hmmm.....that sounds like a good thread. :wink:

17.gif

Utoo said:
here, u2mp3s.com, and occasionally on oink. nothing really fancy.

If you've got an extra oink invite...well I'd sure like it. I'll even try a puppy dog eyes deal:

:sad:

One other. Username is the same since I'm not creative.

I used to frequent various figure skating message boards in college. I had an alter on one and ended up posting under the wrong name and busting myself, which is why I don't keep my other username here a secret, or even use it much.

Several others including Geekstinkbreath and Iconastic. I usually use Serena Vox or Serena. (with the dot at the end) as my username.

I have no idea just how many.

But, notables...

ExtremeSkins (Redskin forum)
LarryMullenBand (U2 forum)
ChristianForums (self-explanatory :happy: )
Stewoo.net (Beck forum)

UberBeaver said:

You should change your sig to say "I want to build more muscles". Show a little consistency.

The sig stays. My location, however...

:lol: just tried this out

Someone google my name here , and put on pag 5

I used to moderate a Neopets fansite forum :der:

I grew out of it, but I did go back like a week ago, after not posting in forever, to tell this annoying brat that I wanted to throw a bible at her head :love:

DreamOutLoud13 said:
I used to moderate a Neopets fansite forum :der:

I grew out of it, but I did go back like a week ago, after not posting in forever, to tell this annoying brat that I wanted to throw a bible at her head :love:
Oooh ooh which one? Was it Pink Poogle Toy or something?

God I can't believe I remember that. :uhoh:

I use the same name everywhere. My other main board is the replacement for our Ryan Adams board, after that got shut down during all the drama. :rolleyes:

Interference and a figure skating board, Figure Skating Universe. Sometimes FSU gets on my nerves, however, and I don't use it that much. They charged outrageous fees for access during the Olympics last year, so I didn't do it.

DreamOutLoud13 said:

I was Sapphire Faerie, ring any bells? :wink:

You should tell me who you were, maybe I knew you. Though it'd be a pity if you were someone I didn't like. If you say you were DM, I may cry :lol:
Ah man you'd have to consult my old computers harddrive for that information.
It'd be a friggin miracle if I could remember anything past last Tuesday.

I doubt you hated me though. Although I am good at passively pissing people off. :hmm:

Zootlesque said:
The only board I post on is Interference. I don't know.. from what I've seen at least, most other sites come off as really lame to me. I'm strictly talking about the look and feel of the forum, the smileys etc., the aesthetic sense. Interference kills most other sites in that dept I think.

word

I posted on ColbertNation for awhile but their layout just killed me. it's really awful and impossible to read, or at least it was. and they had no mods so it was pretty chaotic; there was no merging of threads and trolls weren't getting banned and all this. I think they've changed since then but I haven't been back there since like early fall.

I post on alienantfans occassionally, I have like 200 posts for over a year. it's a small forum though.

I've registered and posted at many other forums, but usually not for very long. Interference is the only forum I'm really loyal to. I like it because not only do I love U2, but there's threads for pretty much anything else I'd want to talk about here. and though many of the people here get on my nerves a lot, in comparison to other boards you're all actually quite nice and intelligent :wink: :up:

and zoot is right, the smilies rock :rockon:

The only other board I frequent is Healing Well. It's a board for lots of different illnesses, I happen to have Crohn's Disease, so I go to that part of the board most. And, yes, it's the same username.

I post on The Divine Comedy froum (non Dante related:p) and just registered with the Liam Frost forum.

Back
Top Bottom