What? No thread in here about Tom and Katie's big day?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

And the thing about the "never-ending kiss" where the guests had to tell them "Stop, stop!" just sounds so over-the-top and convinces me even more that Katie's a beard. :tongue:

It's like, don't be so showy.

But Scientology has knocked the gay right out of him. :happy:

There are no words to describe how much I despise that weasely excuse for a man and his cult. :|

people.com

For Tom Cruise, words weren't enough to express his feelings for Katie Holmes. He had to do it in song -- and a familiar one at that.

When, L.A. deejay Mark Ronson played the Righteous Brothers tune "You've Lost That Lovin' Feeling" during the reception for the couple's wedding, Cruise serenaded his bride by singing along with the record.

"She was completely touched -- laughing, loving him and enjoying him," guest Leah Remini tells PEOPLE.

Cruise's impromptu serenade, of course, hearkens back to his performance of the same song in Top Gun. In the movie his character, Maverick, attempted to woo Kelly McGillis with the song. As for Katie, her heart already belongs to Tom.

Penelope Cruz Sends Her Best

Tom's pre-Katie girlfriend, Penelope Cruz, has no hard feelings about her ex's recent wedding – even though she didn't go.

"I'm not going to get into the details of why I didn't go, but I just talked to him last week before they left and he's one of my closest friends and he's someone very important in my life," Cruz tells Ellen DeGeneres on an episode of the talk show airing today.

"He's been always so good to me. He has a huge heart, she's a wonderful woman, and I just wish them happiness forever. They are very, very happy and I love that family, all of them, (including) his kids and the baby. I'm very close to them."

MrsSpringsteen said:
people.com

For Tom Cruise, words weren't enough to express his feelings for Katie Holmes. He had to do it in song -- and a familiar one at that.

When, L.A. deejay Mark Ronson played the Righteous Brothers tune "You've Lost That Lovin' Feeling" during the reception for the couple's wedding, Cruise serenaded his bride by singing along with the record.

"She was completely touched -- laughing, loving him and enjoying him," guest Leah Remini tells PEOPLE.

Cruise's impromptu serenade, of course, hearkens back to his performance of the same song in Top Gun. In the movie his character, Maverick, attempted to woo Kelly McGillis with the song. As for Katie, her heart already belongs to Tom.

:barf:

A kiss for us all:

16928untitled1.JPG

Last edited:
My friend Kristine and I were discussing this wedding of the century and we were trying to figure out who are the people who really get off on this, and not in a snarky manner like we are. Kristine said she's only into the wedding to mock it. :giggle:

I'm so glad Kristine is my friend.

from people magazine.com

tom_cruise.jpg

tom_cruise2.jpg

[q]'LIKE NEVER BEFORE'

Cruise and Holmes share an intimate first dance to Fleetwood Mac's ballad "Songbird," moving in step to its tender sentiment, "I love you like never before." "The first dance – I was bawling," Jenna Elfman tells PEOPLE. "They were just looking into each other's eyes. It was amazing."[/q]

that cake has a distinct lean. i'm sure of it. and with the average pleb's cake costing about $200, i'm sure they spent 2000 times that and should therefore complain.

:hmm:

:yikes: how old is that kid of theirs now? she's the same size as my 11 month old! these celebs and their Bing babies. remember liz hurley's Bing baby? that kid was enormous!

What is with those tiny bang like pieces of hair on her forehead?

I'm not sure the cake is leaning; I think it may be the angle from which the picture was taken. Lean or no lean, I'll take a piece of that cake any day! :corn:

Dulce de Leche said:
What is with those tiny bang like pieces of hair on her forehead?

I'm not sure the cake is leaning; I think it may be the angle from which the picture was taken. Lean or no lean, I'll take a piece of that cake any day! :corn:

I cannot stand those tiny bangs. It looks like they took her fine baby hairs and combed them down. I don't like the look but she is still very pretty.

Angela Harlem said:
:yikes: how old is that kid of theirs now? she's the same size as my 11 month old! these celebs and their Bing babies. remember liz hurley's Bing baby? that kid was enormous!

No kidding. I think her birthday is April 19, but she's already taller than my 14 month old cousin!

WildHoneyAlways said:
The commentary in this thread is priceless btw. :D [/B]

:wink:

In that case...

Tom needs some botox or something; he has major lines around his eyes in that pic with his kids! He looks very old there.

speaking of hair, i cant stop staring at the spikes on katie's hairline. they dont look like regular growth, but i might be wrong again :wink:

Back
Top Bottom