What no thread about Ben and J-Lo?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MissVelvetDress_75

Blue Crack Addict
basking in my post-concert glow still mesmerized b
:shame: :tongue:

alright i admit, i was forced by my mother to watch the NBC Dateline EXCULSIVE interview last night with the worlds only love birds. :|

oh well i can say they look like they are really happy and enjoy being around each other. but i do have to say:

WHO GIVES A FLYING F:censored: ABOUT THEM!!! seriously what is so grand about them other than Jennifer's big ass to be on the news all of the time. good lord even the local news had to do a segment about them to show their new island that Ben bought off the coast of Georgia.

I used to like Affleck in his indie days ... since he's become a bland popcorn idol - I haven't seen the films. :yawn:

It doesnt matter cuz they'll break up soon anyway and she'll find another sugar daddy :sexywink:

diamond said:
umm i kinda like her booty.:angry:
that...my friend...is what you call a fookin caboose.
That aint no booty....its a damn CABOOSE.
:lol:
These 2 make me :barf:
Puhleeeeeeeze...as if I'm going to believe they're in love. :tsk:
With that said...I didn't even have the remotest clue about that interview. Guess I'm better off lol.

oh come on they are happy and in love. :sexywink: you missed the interview of a lifetime according to NBC. haha! good lord they were even promoting their latest flick as hollywood history because it was the movie where they met. :cute: :barf:

now with that said, i did find it amusing when they did the backgrounds of their previous relationships. Jennifer's relationships and marriage were focused. and the only relationship that was focused for Ben was when he and Gwenyth were an item. :shifty: damn i wish they still were. ;) *i wonder why* :der:

but it was weird to see the extreme difference between Gwenyth and Jennifer. total opposites they are. oh well. long live all the hollywood love birds. :heart: :macdevil:

yah but Iris...they may "think" they are in love....we'll see how long THAT lasts :rolleyes: I wish them all the luck in the world but they still make me :barf:
So they talked about Gwenyth? Holy shit! And I had to miss this interview. :scream:
What did they say about Gwenyth. This I gotta hear! :hyper:
She was a princess, wasn't she?

I still say it's all a publicity stunt. They've both got these movies coming out (which hopefully they'll bomb) and then after that, they'll be over. Celebrities take marriage as seriously as I take
Joan Rivers

:yawn:

Jennifer Lopez (Or J.Lo, or whatever the hell new moniker she's chosen for herself) is a villainous harlot. A whore.

Notice how she always, ALWAYS, chooses herself someone new when her career reaches a slump. Whether it's been Puff Daddy (Or P. Diddy,or whatever the hell new monker HE'S chosen for himself) or that dancer or now Ben Affleck (Bless, I thought he had more brains and taste, though I didn't much appreciate 'Good Will Hunting', his apparently Oscar-worthy work), she seems to find a new love everytime she's in need of a hollywood hit.

Forgive my cynicism, but I can't stand the way she's always going on about how she's still good ol' Jenny from the Block, and how she knows 'where I came from', when her 'block' hasn't even seen her since she hit big. You can't go around saying how you're such a Barrio Member when you've in fact given everyone who helped you get where you are the shaft.

No, she is well and truly foul. And also, while I can't vouch for the rest of the Male Species, I find her arse truly and unspeakably hideous.

:madspit:

Ant.

PS - I did like her in 'The Cell', though.

no way in hell is her arse hideous. she's an attractive woman. hawt even. that's about it though

as far as hollywood marriages... whatever. i don't see why it's not possible for them to be genuinely happy together.. it's the media and not themselves who make such a huge deal of it. though all that media attention is possibly a big factor in both keeping them together, and perhaps putting them apart. i'm glad i'm not them.

Anthony said:
Jennifer Lopez (Or J.Lo, or whatever the hell new moniker she's chosen for herself) is a villainous harlot. A whore.

Notice how she always, ALWAYS, chooses herself someone new when her career reaches a slump. Whether it's been Puff Daddy (Or P. Diddy,or whatever the hell new monker HE'S chosen for himself) or that dancer or now Ben Affleck (Bless, I thought he had more brains and taste, though I didn't much appreciate 'Good Will Hunting', his apparently Oscar-worthy work), she seems to find a new love everytime she's in need of a hollywood hit.

Forgive my cynicism, but I can't stand the way she's always going on about how she's still good ol' Jenny from the Block, and how she knows 'where I came from', when her 'block' hasn't even seen her since she hit big. You can't go around saying how you're such a Barrio Member when you've in fact given everyone who helped you get where you are the shaft.

No, she is well and truly foul. And also, while I can't vouch for the rest of the Male Species, I find her arse truly and unspeakably hideous.

:madspit:

Ant.

I couldn't have said it better. And as I'm typing this, I just heard the announcer mention Jennifer Lopez on yet another news show. (Dateline)

i cant believe you fools saw that show, what were you all(who ever watched it) thinking?
you just gave them ratings and now they will be on again dam you all.

I'd rather see her face plastered everywhere than Asslick's. As an actor he is so mediocre it's not even funny. And unlike his betrothed, I don't like to refuse an entire movie just because some arse in Hollywood is relying on his bankability. At least with her, I can turn the radio off or not buy her music. Which I can't even tell if I like or not because she appears to be forgettable overall so I wouldn't have a clue what songs she has done.

In Maid In Manhattan I near choked when I saw her with all that fake tan, bright lippie and overdone eyes with that bloomin pink dress and all actors 'paid loads' to look round at her for that scene in meeting Ralph.

Jaysus, she looks 100% better with like.....NO make-up on!!!!!!

J-lo dont u know u either exaggerate ur eyes or mouth only? Not both with 'Tanfantastica Orangana' fuking sun-bed tan tan?

:down:

and yes, who gives 20 flying tuckfuks about them!

Back
Top Bottom