What movie should i see tonight!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fly so high!

Refugee
Hello!

I'm going on a date,with my husband, and we want to see a movie.
Can anyone tell me what movie should we see, you see, the last movie i saw was Chicken Little and before that Narnia (the kids are off,school holidays!):crazy:

Thanks guys!

date movie?? hmmmm.... guess it depends on what your tastes are, but a few movies i've enjoyed recently are:
"Pride and Prejudice"
"Match Point"
"Brokeback Mountain"

:)

Hostel was more sick than scary. :yuck:

There is only one other movie I have ever seen that has nauseated me on it's content, and that's the original Texas Chainsaw Massacre.
Hostel was pretty gross. Don't watch it on a full stomach or expect to eat afterwards. :huh:

I might stop and see the New World on the way home from work tonite as a splurge for myself after a gruelling week! Plus, I have a craving for some theatre popcorn Mmmm :drool:

fly so high! said:
Hello!

I'm going on a date,with my husband, and we want to see a movie.
Can anyone tell me what movie should we see, you see, the last movie i saw was Chicken Little and before that Narnia (the kids are off,school holidays!):crazy:

Thanks guys!

so,

What movie did you see?

Oh Deep!
We didnt go,its been put off to Saturday (tommorrow),my hubby had to work back,i was not impressed, i was looking forward to it all day.
But, i mentioned everyones suggestions,both of us want to see Munich, and also i would not mind seeing memoirs of a Geisha,(not sure if its a chick flick though).
I'll let you know!

Back
Top Bottom