What movie have you seen more than any other in your life?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Lancemc said:
The most I've EVER seen ANY movie in the theaters was 4 times, and that was V for Vendetta.

I think I saw American Beauty and L.A. Confidential each about 4 times in the theatre.

However, my most watched have to be the following that I've watched with my friend over and over and over and over and over . . . .

seven.jpg

silence-of-the-lambs-poster-0.jpg

Aliens-movie-poster.jpg

Poltergeist.jpg
:drool: :drool:

Honorable mention:

Star-Wars---The-Empire-Strikes-Back-Poster-Card-C10229285.jpeg

elevation2u said:
i know i've seen the following more than a person should:

about a boy
lost in translation
high fidelity

:reject:

Me, too :lol: I watch these every time I'm surfing and find them on TV, plus I own the DVD of About a Boy. It's one of my comfort films.

In general, though, I don't watch movies over and over. Some classics like The Godfather and Out of Africa I've seen quite a bit, though I don't seek them out, it's just that if they're on TV I get sucked in.

I'm really surprised that with this crowd there's been no mention of this one yet and I know you've all seen it an embarrassing number of times. I know I have. So 'fess up. :angry:

donniedarko-783075.jpg

When The Lion King came out, my mom took me to see it three times in the movie theatre. When it came out on tape, I probably watched it 500 times. Easily. I also probably watched The Land Before Time 700 times. How my parents didn't kill themselves, I'll never know.

In terms of real movies, not kiddie stuff, The Silence Of The Lambs has to be my most-watched. I wish I could travel back a few years and see it for the first time all over again. Up until that point in my life, all the "horror" movies I had ever seen had been of the slasher variety. SOTL was my first psychological thriller. I was terrified throughout the movie and I absolutely loved it.

Donnie Darko :barf: The only part of that movie I genuinely liked was when Gyllenhaal and the girl were in the woods and that creepy guy was watching them. That was hilarious.

All these hot links to "imp awards.com" are getting me some good press.

I can't believe I forgot The Never Ending Story and Goonies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and Pee-wee's Big Adventure.

I saw Return of the Jedi 7 times in the theatre in 1983. That's the most viewings of a single film at a cinema for me. Twice in Toronto, once in Nova Scotia and three times in Newfoundland including the first afternoon showing at 3:15 pm on the day it came out. We had to run like hell after school to get there in time.:wink:

FitzChivalry said:

:up: That's awesome!

:wink:

Yes it was. In those days, it was a big deal to see a movie when it first came out. No internet or IM or giant multiplexes. I knew people who couldn't get in to see it for over a week cause it was always selling out. My friends and I felt like kings the next day at school since we knew how it ended before anyone else.

The-Big-Lebowski---Movie-Score-Poster-C10119891.jpeg

I watched that so many times in college, and it's one of only a handful of movies I own now. I've also seen Pulp Fiction a bunch of times, and One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest is always one I can go back to.

I saw Titanic about 12 time sin the theater and a good 25 times on DVD. Do you realize how much of my life is gone from that?!?!

BonoIsMyMuse said:
The-Big-Lebowski---Movie-Score-Poster-C10119891.jpeg

I watched that so many times in college, and it's one of only a handful of movies I own now. I've also seen Pulp Fiction a bunch of times, and One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest is always one I can go back to.

You are my hero. Every girl I know that's seen this just didn't get it. The plain fact is...you don't need to understand the plot. It's secondary to the scenes themselves, mostly the dialogue between The Dude and Walter.

"You think the carpetpissers did this?"

"atsabummer man.."

Forest Gump
Field Of Dreams (it's really haunting)
ANY Rocky movie... specially V :huh:
Happy Gilmore
FAR AND AWAY (my favorite movie EVER)

but the one that takes the cake...:
patch-adams-poster01.jpg

every time... but I mean EVERY TIME I catch that movie on tv, I keep on watching it... :love:

Dirty Dancy
Disney's Lady and the Tramp
Gone with the Wind
The Cowboys (with John Wayne)
It's a Wonderful Life

Murder By Death
Romancing The Stone
Shawshank Redemption
Dirty Dancing
Runaway Bride
Mothman Prophecies

pepokiss said:
but the one that takes the cake...:
patch-adams-poster01.jpg

every time... but I mean EVERY TIME I catch that movie on tv, I keep on watching it... :love: [/B]

Just watched this the other day never grow tired of it.

Ferris Bueller's Day Off
Dirty Dancing
The Halloween series
Star Wars Trilogy
ET
Say Anything
Footloose

Really amazes me with how some movies you can just never get enough of them!

Back
Top Bottom