What Media Player?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ace Rimmer

The Fly
I have now 4 or 5 media players on my PCc at the moment including Winamp, Windows Media Player, Real one (basic free version) and Musicmatch Jukebox, I seem to use different ones for different things i.e musicmatch for encoding, winamp for playing MP3s, real one for adding IDs to Mp3s,

Surely there is one that does all these things simply, One media player tends to do one task good but another task is awkward..

Which one do you all use and if you have used a few what would you say was the overall best?

for those i use musicmatch. i've found adding or editing the ids to the mp3s is easy with it, it's almost identical to doing it with real one.

playing mp3s has never given me a problem with it either. sure, i have musicmatch plus now, but i haven't always had it. i've used musicmatch for like three years now, and have only recently switched up to plus (in the past like four months or so) because i wanted the upgraded features, like it can burn cds faster for you, and it was compatible with my ipod. :D

Back
Top Bottom