What McDonalds Can Do For You!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

nbcrusader

Blue Crack Addict
Super Size Me

Filmmaker Morgan Spurlock hit the road and interviewed experts in 20 U.S. cities, including Houston, the "Fattest City" in America. From Surgeon Generals to gym teachers, cooks to kids, lawmakers to legislators, these authorities shared their research, opinions and "gut feelings" on our ever-expanding girth.

During the journey, Spurlock also put his own body on the line, living on nothing but McDonald's for an entire month with three simple rules:

1) No options: he could only eat what was available over the counter (water included!)
2) No supersizing unless offered
3) No excuses: he had to eat every item on the menu at least once

It all adds up to a fat food bill, harrowing visits to the doctor, and compelling viewing for anyone who's ever wondered if man could live on fast food alone.

I once asked the staff in the Uni Guild Cafe if they would save some egg cartons for me. They said they didnt have any egg cartons as the eggs are already hardboiled, freeze dried, and flown in from America. :no:

beli said:
I once asked the staff in the Uni Guild Cafe if they would save some egg cartons for me. They said they didnt have any egg cartons as the eggs are already hardboiled, freeze dried, and flown in from America. :no:

Imagine what is in your chicken nuggets.....

beli said:
Milkshakes? How would anybody know what their milkshakes taste like? There so damn thick they wont come up the straw.:|
that's cuz their triple thick shake is basically soft serve. it's disgusting, watch them pour it out of the ice cream machine when someone orders it. eww.

my 5000th post is dedicated to my favorite feminists...yeah!

HeadsOnSticks said:
supervise it
supersize it
yeah!

I stifled the urge to say that earlier

:sexywink:

Last edited:
nbcrusader said:
Is there any real milk in their milkshakes?

I hope not.

But if there is, you guys south of the border also have a nice ol' helping of bovine growth hormone in it too. Supersize it indeed! :drool:

The only thing I can stomach at McDonald's are: fries, apple pie and on occasion nuggets and even those I don't think come from chickens.

I can't stand McDonald's food :barf:. There's nothing really that disgusting in it that isn't already in ground beef that you buy from the supermarket. What you have to worry about is the way that it's prepared once the materials make it to the individual store :barf: and all the gross things employees do to it.

I wanna see that movie now

I prefer Wendys but Mcdonalds has better ice cream things.

I've been thinking about reading 'Fast Food Nation' but then I'll probably start having nightmares about chickens with 8 breasts.:ohmy:

I thought Wendys only made ice cream things? :huh:

I hate those sausage mcmuffin things. I have no idea what it actually is but its not a member of any known food group.

beli said:
I thought Wendys only made ice cream things? :huh:

I hate those sausage mcmuffin things. I have no idea what it actually is but its not a member of any known food group.

My Wendys only has Frostys which is chocolate flavoured soft serve ice cream that comes in a cup. Mcdonalds has soft serve ice cream (vanilla, chocolate and van/choc swirl), sundaes and yogurt parfaits.

I occasionally enjoy egg mcmuffins but no cheese or meat please, just plain. Have you tried Mcgriddles? I did, once was enough for me.

Look what I found...

But his supersized shape was the least of his problems.

Within a few days of beginning his drive-through diet, Spurlock, 33, was vomiting out the window of his car, and doctors who examined him were shocked at how rapidly Spurlock's entire body deteriorated.

"It was really crazy - my body basically fell apart over the course of 30 days," Spurlock told The Post.

His liver became toxic, his cholesterol shot up from a low 165 to 230, his libido flagged and he suffered headaches and depression.

Spurlock charted his journey from fit to flab in a tongue-in-cheek documentary, which he has taken to the Sundance Film Festival (news - web sites) with the hopes of getting a distribution deal.

Dude, lay off the sausage McMuffins. They are the only thing I will really eat from McDonalds. It will be two years since my last McDonalds burger of any kind on January 31. I got serious food poisoning from a happy meal. "Happy" my ass! I miss the burgers but my stomach turns just thinking about eating one. I still eat breakfast there though. I really like the breakfast burritos too. My friend who worked there told me they were okay to eat.

fah said:
I've been thinking about reading 'Fast Food Nation' but then I'll probably start having nightmares about chickens with 8 breasts.:ohmy:
ooh, you should read it. i still eat fast food a little though, but i read it so i could be informed. it doesn't really make me hate the fast food restaurants as much, but moreso the people who grow the cows/chickens and then sell them off. such conditions!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom