what makes a person sexy?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I agree, it's more personality than looks. Yes it's always nice to see an attractive girl, and being overly overweight or too much like a stick is a huge turn off, and I always notice a good face, but there are some that just linger in my mind for days and they seem to have the following traits.

Kind
Laid back
Honest
Idealistic
Positivity
Dreamer
Doer
They are themselves

The beauty inside of you is the most important beauty of all...:yes:

A_Wanderer said:
The legs, definitiely the legs, and then the bit at the top of the legs to the lower back - in fact that whole area - and then above it, yeah the whole package does it for me.

Brunette, slight figure, intelligent, can talk and listen, politics - generally not important unless she were to be a nutter or something extreme, elegance - crutial.

You wanna tell me if you met a girl who´s supersexy but she´s a political nut you would be turned off? Ah come on shoot that.. who cares what they talk about :evil: :evil: :evil: :D

I did explicitly specify nutter; as in extreme, not as in just very interested and knowledgeable. I just couldn't be in a situation where I have to justify every single political viewpoint I have if it came up, it is so damn grating ~ thats what FYM is for :wink:.

The supersexyness would really have to greatly exeed the politics; and the politics themselves would have to be balanced with other interests.

Last edited:
isabelle_guns said:
With permission from my friend on bnet, I had permission to cross post this here.

What makes a person sexy ?

And is it different for guys and gals?

Is it personality, some physical feature or both?

And what do you notice first about someone?
The absolute first thing *I* notice is confidence. You can be clear across the room from someone and if they exude confidence, it wreaks of sex appeal. It can't be their eyes-- they're too far away. It can't be their personality--not if they're that far away and you haven't met them yet. And if it were just their clothes, you could get turned on by a clothes rack. Definitely confidence--first and foremost.

Back
Top Bottom