what makes a person sexy?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Headache in a Suitcase said:
richard_simmons.gif

yikes.gif

red hair :drool:
glasses :drool:
good sense of humor :drool:
The ability to keep up a conversation between extremes of profoundly stupid and funny to profoundly well.. profound :drool: :drool: :drool:

some of your replies are a little frightening, but highly entertaining.

seriously, i like my boys to have a strong sense of themselves--being comfortable with who they are. that's the most important thing. for me, it's less about the looks and more about what's inside (except when it comes to personal hygeine--good grooming habits are a must). i'm drawn to boys with a good sense of humour and who can hold up their end of the conversation. it doesn't hurt to be a snappy dresser, too.

For me a guy is sexy if they have,
a passion for music and or play a musical instrument
are intelligent and intereseted in more than football and hanging out at the pub with their mates!!!
are not prejuidced and are passionate about social/environmental issues..
I also love a good sense of humour. (I once went out with a guy who was a lot shorter than me, which is something that I usually dont like, but he was able to have me in stitches all the time with his wiked black humour)

looks are important, however I found that as you get older, personality is more important. I've been out with some guys who have been absolutely gorgeous, however inside they have been blank to me. I really need my mind to be stimulated and I find this and a love of music incredibly sexy:wink:

Last edited:
for me it is the following:

brains
affection towards a baby *seeing a man hold a baby is sexy as hell* :heart:
dry sense of humor
a killer accent

Okay, okay, you guys have made it clear that it can't be merely enthusiasm+personaltaste...
gotta be some danger too maybe?!
...yeah, that's it. Can't be childlike...danger must be present.
You gotta be scared. Terrified, if possible.

damned I hate this. and I love it!
cheers...
and I've finally exchanged the can of coke for the can of guiness,
hallelujah!

I find smart, creative guys sexy. It doesn't hurt if they smell nice, too! :sexywink:

Voice is important as well. I once had a crush on this really cute guy until I heard him speak. His voice sounded like an old woman's! :ohmy:

Eyes first then.... down alittle to the strong shoulders.... Alittle further down.... looking for the 6 pack and now we can stop :drool: Knowing about U2 is a big plus:wink:

For looks: Nice ass, not too small, but certainly not J-Lo like. It can't be flat. I like a girl with a little bit of meat on her bones (yes, I know it's very ironic), but not large. I don't want someone I can't wrap my arms around, but I don't want someone that I feel like I'm going to break if I hug her. I don't like a girl who's taller than me (although I'm 6 foot 1 so that's not overly likely). As you may be able to tell, I'm an ass man.

For personality: Confidence, confidence, confidence. I can't stress that enough. A girl's gotta be confident in what she's doing and know that she's got it. But careful not to cross the line into arrogance. Paris Hilton, for example, is overly confident, she knows she's hot and she abuses that. A girl who's confident is secure enough to know she's got it, but not to the point of being annoying. Gotta make me laugh as well. That's important. I love to have fun, and if a girl can't have fun then I wouldn't touch her with a 39 and a half foot pole.

Good question - and very revealing, too. I got to thinking about how I'd answer and realized: I can't really! :ohmy: I don't know exactly "WHAT" it is that makes a person sexy IMO. I do know that the one common trait I find when I look at my Sexy List (LOL!) is a great voice. Not necessarily a great singing voice (i.e. you know who! :bono: ) but just a good, strong, medium-ranged, unmistakeably male voice. To demonstrate, I'll list some of my personal faves that you definately can identify with (as oppsed to my hubby who I know none of you have ever heard!):
Bono (natch!)
Mel Gibson
Harrison Ford
Sean Connery
Alan Rickman
Pierce Brosnan

Granted, it doesn't hurt that most of these guys are easy on the eyes :drool: :drool: :drool:, but as I tried to explain to someone once, "sexy" and "good looking" are not necessarily interchangeable! :sexywink:

The legs, definitiely the legs, and then the bit at the top of the legs to the lower back - in fact that whole area - and then above it, yeah the whole package does it for me.

Brunette, slight figure, intelligent, can talk and listen, politics - generally not important unless she were to be a nutter or something extreme, elegance - crutial. The list goes on and on and on. These things work themselves out but going on what has come before its a fair picture.

Sexiness is the prerequisite to being more forward. And then the is whole issue of feminine wiles comes into play (I dont like being manipulated) - best thing to do is be a gentleman by your own volition.

You know who I find incredibly sexy? Who's not an obvious choice because he's not someone you'd say is especially good-looking?
Bill Maher! (he does look the tiniest bit like bono, but that's not the source of his sexiness)

:drool: :yes: Sexy for me:means eyes! They attract me the most!:wink: Then, a good sense of humor and great communicator!! No fun being with someone that will not talk to you-Or listen!!! And, it sure would help if he was adventurous!:sexywink:

OK, I know this is slightly chauvinistic, but I don't really care.

This morning, on the way to school, I was standing waiting for the bus. There was a pack of three girls standing next to me. I could see them all clearly, and they were obviously friends as they were chatting away. So of course, me being an 18 year-old male, I'm checking them out. One of them is cute, but somewhat average. Another one has an amazing body but her face looks rather plain. The other had a really hot-looking face, but had a pretty dumpy-looking body. So, forgetting all about the average one for the moment, a question formed in my mind: "If I had to choose one of these two girls, how would I go about that?"

So I decided to come up with a totally new rating system.

For looks, there are two distinct categories: face and body. Of course, there are definitely many sub-categories within Face & Body, but the main system focusses on the aggregate of the two categories.

When looking at a girl, you must rate each category on a scale of one to ten. The categories both start at ten and then are deducted points as necessary. Face is judged on overall pleasantness, blemishes, any unusual sizes/shapes, mannerisms, and smile (the latter category being the heaviest weighted). Body is judged on overall pleasantness, ass, breasts, stomach, legs, grace, muscularity, and fat content. Keep in mind that these categories are fluid, so they may or may not be used in the judging process, or other categories may be added as necessary. Anyways, you judge this on a scale of one to ten.

There are 5 different categories in which a girl may be placed. If she's completely average, nothing to turn you off, but really nothing to write home about, she is called a "Double", because the numbers are similar, and both about 5 (plus or minus one on each side of 5). A girl who has very high ratings in both Face & Body is a "High Double" because the numbers are similar (plus or minus one on either side), but are BOTH over 8. A girl who looks like a train wreck and gets very low ratings on both categories is a "Low Double", which is both numbers under 2. It is a rare girl who is a High or Low Double, but High Doubles are more common than Low Doubles, because it is most certainly possible for a Low Double to get all done up nicely and make it into a higher category. If the numbers vary by more than one on either end, or are around 6:7 or 4:3, then it depends on the category which is rated higher. If the Face rating is higher than the Body rating, a girl is called a "Face-Body". If the opposite is true, she is a "Body-Face". This is important to make the distinction. Body is (at least for me) weighted slightly higher than Face because I'd rather have a girl who is cute but has an amazing body than a girl who is hot but looks like she's gone through a dryer. Therefore, there are more Body-Faces in the world because of the slight weighting discrepancy.

So for example, let's say a girl has a stellar body but her face looks like she's been run over by a herd of wildebeest. She's a 9 for body, but a 3 for face. She's definitely a Body-Face. Or another girl that's absolutely hot as hell, she's a High Double.

I'm a fucking genius. :wink:

sexy for muggsy :)

* nice shoulders
* eyes :)
* legs
* hands
* the style: I mean cool clothes and cool music and a cool way to see life
*attitude
* sense of humor
* artistic sense : he can be a musician, or a designer, an artist.. but he has to be artistic... cuz i like arts
* smart: a guy who likes to read good books, creative,

DaveC said:
OK, I know this is slightly chauvinistic, but I don't really care.

This morning, on the way to school, I was standing waiting for the bus. There was a pack of three girls standing next to me. I could see them all clearly, and they were obviously friends as they were chatting away. So of course, me being an 18 year-old male, I'm checking them out. One of them is cute, but somewhat average. Another one has an amazing body but her face looks rather plain. The other had a really hot-looking face, but had a pretty dumpy-looking body. So, forgetting all about the average one for the moment, a question formed in my mind: "If I had to choose one of these two girls, how would I go about that?"

So I decided to come up with a totally new rating system.

For looks, there are two distinct categories: face and body. Of course, there are definitely many sub-categories within Face & Body, but the main system focusses on the aggregate of the two categories.

When looking at a girl, you must rate each category on a scale of one to ten. The categories both start at ten and then are deducted points as necessary. Face is judged on overall pleasantness, blemishes, any unusual sizes/shapes, mannerisms, and smile (the latter category being the heaviest weighted). Body is judged on overall pleasantness, ass, breasts, stomach, legs, grace, muscularity, and fat content. Keep in mind that these categories are fluid, so they may or may not be used in the judging process, or other categories may be added as necessary. Anyways, you judge this on a scale of one to ten.

There are 5 different categories in which a girl may be placed. If she's completely average, nothing to turn you off, but really nothing to write home about, she is called a "Double", because the numbers are similar, and both about 5 (plus or minus one on each side of 5). A girl who has very high ratings in both Face & Body is a "High Double" because the numbers are similar (plus or minus one on either side), but are BOTH over 8. A girl who looks like a train wreck and gets very low ratings on both categories is a "Low Double", which is both numbers under 2. It is a rare girl who is a High or Low Double, but High Doubles are more common than Low Doubles, because it is most certainly possible for a Low Double to get all done up nicely and make it into a higher category. If the numbers vary by more than one on either end, or are around 6:7 or 4:3, then it depends on the category which is rated higher. If the Face rating is higher than the Body rating, a girl is called a "Face-Body". If the opposite is true, she is a "Body-Face". This is important to make the distinction. Body is (at least for me) weighted slightly higher than Face because I'd rather have a girl who is cute but has an amazing body than a girl who is hot but looks like she's gone through a dryer. Therefore, there are more Body-Faces in the world because of the slight weighting discrepancy.

So for example, let's say a girl has a stellar body but her face looks like she's been run over by a herd of wildebeest. She's a 9 for body, but a 3 for face. She's definitely a Body-Face. Or another girl that's absolutely hot as hell, she's a High Double.

I'm a fucking genius. :wink:

You think too much

:huh:

A_Wanderer said:
The legs, definitiely the legs, and then the bit at the top of the legs to the lower back - in fact that whole area - and then above it, yeah the whole package does it for me.

Brunette, slight figure, intelligent, can talk and listen, politics - generally not important unless she were to be a nutter or something extreme, elegance - crutial. The list goes on and on and on. These things work themselves out but going on what has come before its a fair picture.

talkin'bout me here !

*always ready to have a political fight - sorry ! - conversation with you !*

:D

:tongue:

Back
Top Bottom